#1 Real Estate Events & Meetups Contributor
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Oakland, CA
Posted May 17 2014, 10:11
This event is brought to you by:

38 Replies

• Unknown
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

It's time for a RE Networking/Meetup Event in Sacramento!

What:
RE Networking & Discussion Event - No sales. No pitches. Just a great time networking and discussing real estate with other investors. This will include introductions, some group discussion, and opportunities to mix and mingle with those you would like to talk to more in-depth. It’s my pleasure to organize the event with the help of Sacramento . Limited to 40 attendees.

When:
Tuesday, 5/27/14
5:30PM to 9PM (ish)

Where:
River City Brewing Company; Banquet Room (Private, Reserved)Sacramento Downtown Plaza (formerly Westfield)
547 L St, Sacramento, 95814

Cost:
$10/person (+small processing fee), for reserved banquet room & light appetizers. A ticket IS required, so that we can provide a private space for everyone to talk without being too noisy or crowded, along with some food. Please buy a ticket by Wed, 5/21, so we have sufficient time to order food. Al Williamson has graciously set up an Eventbright ticketing page located here:

About myself:

I'm an active RE investor in the East Bay of the SF Bay Area who buys, rehabs, owns, and manages SFH and apartment units. I’m scheduled to close on another 4plex (in Oakland) before the meetup date. I also hold monthly meetups in the East Bay, and am organizing a big RE Networking Summit in the Bay Area in October of this year (200-300 RE investors), with lots of targeted networking opportunities, personal introductions, and some great speakers.

Please sign up at the link below on my meetup group to receive more information about the venue, dates, and speakers for the Summit, as I release them. There’s lots of excitement on BP, and is stacking up to be a great event!

Interest from BP members:

J Martin
510-863-1190

Loading replies...