Votes |
New Construction San Jose Meetup! Saturday 3/7/15

Johnson H.
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • San Francisco, CA
Posted Feb 27 2015, 17:13

28 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hi Everyone!

This month we have a real treat for a meet up. My friend and fellow BP'er, @Nhi Nguyen  has invited us to have a meet up at his new construction build in San Jose! I viewed it a few months ago when it was just a frame. By Saturday, the sheet rock, first coat of stucco and maybe tile work will be finished for the bathrooms. In addition, Nhi has installed some amazing custom windows and doors from what I've heard and I am excited to see his work so far to date!

Nhi has been a contractor for more than a decade helping his clients renovate their homes to realize their full potential. In addition, Nhi is also an real estate investor and he will be on-site welcoming any questions you may have about the new construction process. Nhi is one of the nicest people I have ever met and please thank him for this opportunity while you're on-site! I'm sure it will be a fun time learning about his trade and the build itself.

I will have some bottled water for everyone for this meetup. If there is enough interest, we can continue the meetup with an early dinner somewhere in the San Jose area.

Check out Nhi's construction diary on Biggerpockets where he has pictures of the demolition, framing, and final plans on what the house will look like.

http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/522/topics/154277-new-rebuild-in-san-jose

I'm looking forward to seeing you all soon!

Event starts at 2pm!

Please see the meetup.com link for the address.

http://www.meetup.com/SF-Bay-Area-Real-Estate-Investing-Club/events/220813188/

Keywords:

South Bay , South Bay Meetup , Bay Area , Meetup , Meet up , Meet-up , San Francisco , Oakland , Berkeley , Alameda County , Contra Costa County , Solano County , Richmond , Hercules , Concord , Albany , Pittsburgh , Marin San Rafael , South Bay , Peninsula , Walnut Creek , Pittsburgh , Antioch , Pleasanton , Fremont , Castro Valley, San Jose, Milpitas, Sunnyvale, Fremont, Palo Alto, Santa Clara, Mountain View, Gilroy, Santa Cruz

Loading replies...