Atlanta Meetup May 16, 2015 - RSVP Now!

41 Replies

• 05/16/15 11:30AM
  • Gordon Biersch Buckhead
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event. Report

Dear Atlanta BP Members, 

Back by popular demand..This time ITP @Cal C. :-)

We are introducing a two part networking event:

Event 1: Networking Lunch (11:30 am - ~1:00 pm)

Opportunity to Meet & Greet with fellow BP Atlanta members. It’s just a networking lunch

Event 2: Fix & Flip Site (1:30 pm - 3:30 pm)

We are excited to provide Atlanta BP community with a unique opportunity to visit an active flip project in Atlanta.

This opportunity provides Real Estate Professionals interested in Flipping houses with an opportunity to attend active flip project and ask questions from our resident flipper @Abhi Golhar and Walt Higgins

We will include following topics:

• Marketing
  • Finding Deals
  • Financing Your Flips
  • Buy, Renovate, Sell the house
  • Discuss Local Market Trends and Insights

Where?

Event 1: Gordon Biersch Buckhead

Address: 3242 Peachtree Road Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30305

Event 2: Fix & Flip Site 

Address: Exact address to be provided to RSVP members 

When?

Saturday, May 16 at Gordon Biersch Buckhead (networking lunch) followed by a Flip Site Visit (RVSP members only)

Want to RSVP?

Click here to RSVP!

Download Atlanta Meetup Invite

Look forward to seeing the Atlanta BP community. 

We're really looking forward to meeting everyone! Come with questions. There will be a LOT of Q&A.

Excellent!  Two winning points -- intown, and on a weekend (so the part-timers don't have to miss  W-2 work).  The fix-n-flip tour is lagniappe! See y'all there.

@Azeez K.

Great ideas for the meet ups. I am going to do my best to make it down for the lunch. I am in the middle of two flips so traveling the 500 miles for lunch may be tricky but I am going to try to squeeze it in. 

I need to start meeting all the active investors of Georgia before I make the move!

Azeez,

thanks for setting this up.  Unfortunately, I already have plans for that weekend.  

@Azeez K. Thanks for getting it going, and it sounds like a great event.

Unfortunately I will be out of town, will def make it the next time...

@Azeez K.

I wish I could make it but I'll be out of town that weekend.  But 1 vote for having it on the weekend - makes it so much easier to get there and not feel rushed to get back to work!  

Medium logo bpJulie Kern, Sycamore House Buyers | [email protected] | 678‑910‑1245 | http://SycamoreHouseBuyers.com

Been looking forward to this! Thanks @Azeez K.

@Anna Watkins look forward to seeing you. Based on what you and some other members suggested we are having this networking event on the weekend. Look forward to seeing you there. If you have any more suggestions feel free to list them out.

@Maxwell Hunter thanks for signing up and look forward to seeing you

@Adam Harris Look forward to having you at our first meetup. If you have any expectations of what you would want to see do let us know

@Jered Sturm hey man I am sure you find sometime to fly down your private jet and teach Atlanta people a thing or two about flipping houses. It seems you are a busy man are you posting before and after pictures on BP. When you moving down..we should have a special meetup for you :-)

@Rick Baggenstoss it has been a while since we met. looking forward to hearing about your new projects

@Cal C. You are most welcome. I look forward to seeing you at the next event hope things are going well on your end

@Zach Liu too bad you will miss this one. However, I am sure I will see you before that

@Julie Kern if this weekend goes well we will continue to have it on the weekends ITP.

@Trevor Hawn you are welcome..looking forward to seeing you guys.

@Todd Whiddon where is the superstar hiding these days! The other day I was driving in Dunwoody and I came across this new construction and lo & behold I saw that it was your new construction site..looks pretty good. Congrats!

Thanks everyone for responding.

I'll be coming again. The last one was great. 

@Azeez K. I rsvp'd and look forward to meeting fellow Atlanta BPs!

Hi everyone! Would love to at least make the second event for the site visit but unable to register for it. The error message that I'm receiving is "Whoops, the page or event you are looking for was not found." Please let me know if registration for this event is still open.

WOW! @Azeez K.  Haha Im not sure If I have earned that kind of status just yet, but believe me Im trying :). 

The before and after pictures will come, I promise.for now here is the after pictures in our listing of our recent flip PICTURES. This flip was a home run. In the first 24 hours we had 35 showings 6 offers at or above asking. Ended up coming out looking pretty with 75K profit. Hopefully I can find some of those in Georgia!!

To all the active BP ATL investors keep your ears out for me on the BP pod cast. Josh Brandon and I recorded a week ago so I should be coming up in the next 3 weeks give or take!!

I look forward to meeting Everyone, Building new relationships AND no more snow!!! :)

I so want to go to this! Sent for my Mom for a Birthday/Mother's Day present. I couldn't ditch Mom for this....could I? You folks enjoy and I'll see ya at the next one.

Medium hauszwei logo smallKevin Polite, HausZwei Homes | http://www.HausZweiHomes.com

Our weekends are filled with travel baseball games, so unless we get a lot of rain that day I wont be able to make it this time.  Since we have already had so much rain this Spring, I cant really hope for more....

If I am in town, I will definitely join all of you for lunch. Look forward to meeting fellow Atlanta BPs.

Sounds great.  Love the chance to see rehabs in progress.  I'll be there.

All signed up. I am a new member and just moved to the Buckhead area. This site has provided me with so much amazing information! Just closed on my first buy and hold property and looking for more! Thanks!!

Hey, Azeez thank for putting this together. Sounds great, see you May 16th.

@Azeez K.  

Sounds great! Just signed up. I'm pretty new to BP so I'm looking forward to this.