Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Darren Sager
  • Investor
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
June 23, 2015 Meetup in Manhattan with Special Guest BiggerPockets founder and CEO Josh Dorkin

Darren Sager
  • Investor
  • Tampa, FL
ModeratorPosted Jun 8 2015, 15:24
This event is brought to you by:

49 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Link to the registration page for June 23rd event.

Hello BiggerPockets members from all over the NYC metropolitan area, the greatest city in the world! I'm pleased to announce our next Meetup in Manhattan will be taking place on Tuesday June 23rd at 6pm so put it in your calendar! You MUST register through the links to attend the event located at the top and bottom of this message.

After chasing after this white whale for more than a year and a half, I'm so happy to let everyone know that BiggerPockets founder and CEO Joshua Dorkin will be flying in from Denver Colorado (BiggerPockets Headquarters) and joining us at our next "Meetup in Manhattan"!

Josh started the BiggerPockets.com website that we know of today more than a decade ago as a means for him to become a better landlord. What started out mostly as forums for real estate investors eventually grew into a business of publishing some of the best selling books on house flipping, education on real estate investing without the sales pitch, and hosting the soon to become the most popular Podcast on the internet regarding real estate. BiggerPockets has grown from a basement project into a power house for anything regarding real estate investing, all under the careful guidance of our guest speaker. Not many people have created something from nothing like Josh did and it's an honor to have him join us this June 23rd.

What is Josh going to talk to us about? Plain and simply anything that he wants to.  

The event will again take place at 120 East 23rd Street in the WeWork space. This is our fourth time at this location so yet again I want to thank Matt Rodak from FundThatFlip.com for arranging the space to make this event happen (as well as providing some good food and drink). Expect to hear from Matt during the event about the great service that they provide and deservedly so. Hearing from Fundthatflip.com will be the only "pitching of products or services" you'll hear outside what other members may talk to you about.

Even if you're brand new to BiggerPockets, a first time investor or seasoned Pro, money lender or contractor, wholesaler or business professional, or you've been out of the game and need to get back in, be sure to be there and meet other members and those interested in Real Estate investing from the NYC metro area which includes Manhattan, the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Long Island, Westchester, Rockland, Putnam and Orange County, Fairfield County CT, and Northern NJ.

Heck, Josh Dorkin doesn't get to the east coast all that often so I would consider coming too if I lived anywhere in New Jersey, Philadelphia, the Poconos, Boston, Hartford, New Haven, Albany, Baltimore, Washington D.C. and anywhere else relatively close by.  You never know what other past Meetup in Manhattan guests or other BP mega stars may show up because Josh is there! 

There is no dress code. Come as you feel most comfortable to network with others. Just be prepared for another great event!

Tell your friends.  Tell your BP colleagues.  Send them a link to the sign up because You MUST REGISTER on the following link to attend the event.  

Link to the registration page for Meetup in Manhattan with Josh Dorkin!

Loading replies...