• Burien, WA
Votes |
Tacoma-Lakewood Washington Meetup October 17, 7:00PM

Kevin C.
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Burien, WA
Posted Oct 14 2016, 19:56

5 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello BP Nation,

Hello BP Nation!!! It's Kevin and I have returned from my adventure in Alaska in time to host this months Southend edition of Pacific NW Real Estate Meetup. It is this upcoming Monday the 17th at 7:00pm. RSVP HERE for all the details. 

I would like to give thanks to @Kelsy Soderlund for stepping in and doing an amazing job of hosting while I've been away...You are a Rockstar!!!!

I am also very excited to meet all of you new members to the group and catch up with everyone else. I can't wait to hear about all the deals you have done and new deals you are working on.

In closing, If you haven't been to one of our meet-ups, they are purely all about  networking. This would be a great opportunity to come out and meet your fellow investors..... do some networking..... get some questions answered... find a mentor or a partner, and take action towards reaching your real estate dreams and goals.

Kelsy, Tiffany, Troy and myself hope to see you there!!!!

Keyword alerts : Tacoma, Lakewood, Olympia, Lacey, Montesano, Shelton, Port Orchard, Bremerton, Vancouver, Federal Way, Kent, Auburn, Puyallup, Orting, Milton, Burien, Sea-Tac, Gig Harbor, Bonney Lake, Enumclaw,

Loading replies...