• Rental Property Investor
  • Boca Raton, FL
Posted Mar 26 2018, 11:32
This event is brought to you by:

14 Replies

• 04/14/18 01:00PM - 04:00PM America/New_York
  • Gizzi's Coffee, 2275 S Federal Hwy Delray Beach, Florida 33483
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Palm Beach County Investors (or future investors)...

There was a lot of interest in a pretty casual meeting from investors and future investors, and we've had GREAT meetings... why not another? It will be free to attend (and no pitching), but being good patrons, so they let us to continue to use the space for free, I say we get a cup of coffee.

Gizzi's Coffee: 2275 S Federal Hwy, Delray Beach, FL 33483 (1pm-4pm)

So, anyone want to grab some afternoon coffee in Delray Beach... maybe people from Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, Lake Worth, Boyton Beach, Boca Raton, or West Palm? Maybe even Broward County people would like to show...

This meeting is open to anyone that would like to attend.

Also... in an attempt to try something new, I will be bringing in all of the books I have read and will have a "leave one, take one" policy so that everyone will have a chance to read a great book!

SO, DON'T FORGET TO BRING A BOOK!

And lastly, if you would like to be added to the email distribution of this meetup, please send me a message with your email address. Thank you everyone, and I will see you there!

Loading replies...