Votes |
Calgary Meet Up Group for Canucks who Invest in the USA

Cal Ewing
  • Investor
  • Calgary, AB
Posted Aug 21 2018, 07:32

4 Replies

• 09/07/18 07:30PM - 09:30PM America/Denver
  • PZA Parlour - please be prepared to order some snacks. , 9737 Macleod Trail SE Calgary, Alberta T2J 0P6
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

If there are any Calgary Investors who either already do deals in the USA or are seriously thinking about buying houses south of the border, I am starting a new monthly meet-up group called "US Real Estate Investing For Canucks".  I'll post the Meet-up link but it might get removed by BP admin.  If so, message me for details if you would like to check it out. 

We will have a monthly guest speaker that will handle topics that address specific challenges related to investing remotely and as a Canadian buying in the US.  I am also toying with the idea of having a mastermind component to the meeting as well. 

Looking forward to having you join.  

http://meetu.ps/c/42dCX/tCgtb/f

Event time or location may change so please follow the MeetUp page for up to date info.

User Stats

Votes
Travis Hewlett
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Calgary, Alberta
Votes |
  • Calgary, Alberta
Replied Aug 21 2018, 10:36

Hey @Cal Ewing,

Great idea, I’m interested in attending for sure. Let me know when you nail down a time and location. Thanks,

Travis

User Stats

Votes
Nathan Hillier
  • TN/OH/NJ
Votes |
  • TN/OH/NJ
Replied Aug 21 2018, 15:05

Hey Cal, saw your group on Meetup.com last night and joined right away. I think this is a great idea and would really like to stay updated with what happens. Thanks,

Nathan

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Cal Ewing
  • Investor
  • Calgary, AB
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Calgary, AB
Replied Aug 21 2018, 15:23

HERE ARE THE EVENT DETAILS EVERYONE

User Stats

Votes
Cal Ewing
  • Investor
  • Calgary, AB
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Calgary, AB
Replied Sep 3 2018, 06:12

Hi guys, there has been a change in the event location for this Wednesday's Meetup.

It will now be held at: 

The "Collision Space" which is part of the Hunter Hub for Entrepreneurial Thinking located in the basement of the MacEwan Student Center (MSC 171). https://go.ucalgary.ca/hunter-hub . The venue has coffee machines on site and there are plenty of vending machines around the MacEwan Student Center.