DC REI Rockstars - Premiere Washington DC Area Investor Meetup

38 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 01/08/20 06:30PM - 09:00PM America/New_York
  • Watterson House, 224 2nd St SE Washington , District Of Columbia 20003
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

DC REI Rockstars to Launch in January. Join the Meetup.com group for notifications. https://www.meetup.com/DC-REI-...

Organizers: Russell Brazil - BP Forums Moderator, Podcast Guest #192, Agent w/ Long & Foster, Buy & Hold Investor

@Kevin Leahy - Producer of the Biggerpockets, BP Money, and BP Business Podcasts.

Let's grow this to be the top Meetup of Biggerpockets members in the DC area.  Guest Speakers to include @Alexander Felice Episode 301, @Joseph Asamoah Episode 356.

Details to come on venue, and firm dates and times.  

If you have friends interested in REI, have them join the meetup group.

@Marc M. @Jarred Sleeth @Andrew Michael @Tom Gimer @Ned Carey @Brentin Hess  

Originally posted by @Solomon Morris :

Do I use a pencil or pen to mark my calendar?  

Use pencil for right now.  Date is more or less set for January....but depending on the venue, the time may be adjustable a little.  In about a week or two we should have the details down to where the pencil can be erased and moved to pen.

Just joined the MeetUp group and RSVPd there. Thanks! Not sure if this helps or not but Crystal City could be a good place for this. A lot of hotels with conference rooms and most all garages have free parking after 4pm and free on weekends which makes it easy. Specifically the Crystal Gateway Marriott and the Crystal City Marriott. Both are easy walks from the Metro as well.

We have confirmed our guest for January. It is none other than Rockstar @Alexander Felice .

Alex was a guest on the BiggerPockets Podcast Episode #301, he is a featured BP Blogger, BP Forum Moderator, Long Distance BRRRR Expert, and just completed his first apartment building syndication. He is also an amazing Hair Stylist Aficionado

Some come out, LEARN, NETWORK, BECOME A ROCKSTAR!

Make sure to spread the word, and make sure you join the Meetup at DCREIRockstars.com. Invite your friends.  Down to a few locations, and should be able to announce in a few days.  The final 3 looking like right at the Capital South Metro, Brookland Metro, or half mile east of Dupont Metro.

1 month out to the inaugural meeting. Spread the word.  Wed like to get 50-75 people out there for month 1, which means we need about double that RSVPed. My experience tells me about 1/2 dont show up that have RSVPed. Invite your friends. 

1 month out to the inaugural meeting. Spread the word. Wed like to get 50-75 people out there for month 1, which means we need about double that RSVPed. My experience tells me about 1/2 dont show up that have RSVPed. Invite your friends.

It looks like this event moved from Silver Spring (which is terribly inconvenient for me) to Capitol Hill (which is terribly convenient!). Is the location firm now? I'm in, no matter where it is, and I will be bringing a friend.

Originally posted by @Molly Thompson :

It looks like this event moved from Silver Spring (which is terribly inconvenient for me) to Capitol Hill (which is terribly convenient!). Is the location firm now? I'm in, no matter where it is, and I will be bringing a friend.

The location is 224 2nd St Se Washington DC. Watterson House right by the Capitol South metro.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here