Alex Anderson
  • Milwaukee, WI
Votes |
Representing Milwaukee, WI

Alex Anderson
  • Milwaukee, WI
Posted Oct 30 2013, 21:55

Hello BP!

My name is Alex Anderson and I realized I never properly introduced myself three years ago when I stumbled across Bigger Pockets after searching the internet on how to evaluate investment properties. I was directed here and was hooked! I actually used BP to help with the purchase of my first duplex.

I work in the Banking industry in Loss Mitigation, analyzing requests for modifications from borrowers who are in default. I have an insatiable appetite for real estate and I am learning as much as I can while doing deals.

My goals with real estate are to focus on buy and hold, while strategically rehabbing homes in growing communities. I would like to match my income from the bank with real estate and my business in 2 years. My other goal is to be invited as a guest speaker for the BP podcast :D

Current investments:

duplex own by myself: purchase price $108,000. rent $1200 lower unit (i live in the upper unit with an extra $300 in rent from my roommate)

3/2 duplex: purchase price $32,000. rents for $800/mo (under contract, should be closing in the next week)

Loading replies...