• Real Estate Agent & Investor
  • Clermont, FL
Votes |
Hello from Sunny Central Florida!

Molly S Ringer
  • Clermont, FL
Posted Aug 5 2015, 07:46

Glad the rain has finally let up a bit, I thought the whole Tampa area might become Sharknado shortly!

I'm a licensed agent in Florida and am looking to add to my portfolio of long term investments as well as do short term investing to generate capitol for larger projects.  I'm with Weichert Realtors Hallmark Property in Mount Dora, FL and Investor in Lake County, FL and West Orange County, FL.

I'm also interested in working with fellow investors in Orange County FL and Lake County FL who need to buy or sell houses, and am interested in JV deals- particularly for development.

I'm working on rolling out a commercial investment model next year, which I'm very excited about.

I've been involved in Real Estate Investment since 2004, however my goal is to never stop learning! I am always interested in new strategies to maximize my ROI and still increase my portfolio no matter what the market is doing.

I first became interested in real estate as a child, I love the character and architecture of old homes!  I miss the craftsmanship and quality materials that went into older homes, and am very interested in reclamation and preserving historical fabric of homes during renovation. I hate remuddling!  

I'm also a divorced mother of three, am an avid photographer, foodie and beer lover. I enjoy rehab and also camping, kayakng, basically anything outside. I look forward to networking with more fellow investors!

User Stats

Votes
Jared Maltbie
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Orlando, FL
Replied Aug 5 2015, 07:49

Hello form Sunny Florida as well. Hope the rain stays away today! Happy prospecting/buying/seller out there!

Account Closed
  • Flipper, landlord, investor
  • Coronado, CA
Votes |
  • Flipper, landlord, investor
  • Coronado, CA
Replied Aug 5 2015, 07:50

Hey Jared, welcome to the site.  If you have too much rain feel free to send some out here to California--we need it!

Spend some time getting to know what BP has to offer and we'll see you around the forums.

Best wishes,

Vincent

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
John O'Leary
  • Lender
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Orlando, FL
Replied Aug 5 2015, 08:46

@Molly S Ringer, Welcome to BP! 

User Stats

Votes
Eric Odum
  • Commercial Real Estate Broker
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
  • Commercial Real Estate Broker
  • Tampa, FL
Replied Aug 5 2015, 09:08

no kidding...I was sweeping catfish back in to the pond at my house.  :-) Glad the sun finally decided to come out.  

User Stats

Votes
Adrian Smude
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Plant City, FL
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Plant City, FL
Replied Aug 5 2015, 19:30

@Molly S Ringerwelcome to BP.  How Far East do you invest?  I live in Plant City but invest in Polk county.  I try to stay to the East side of Polk however I'm going to see a property in Haines city tomorrow so there's no real boundaries.  Let me know if I can help with any properties my direction.  

User Stats

Votes
Ben L.
  • technician/investor
  • Pompano Beach, FL
Votes |
  • technician/investor
  • Pompano Beach, FL
Replied Aug 5 2015, 21:34

hello everybody. New to the area, Also new to REI and would like to connect with others for advice and maybe some guidance.

User Stats

Votes
Michael S.
  • Biggerpockets Support
  • Las Pinas, Metro Manila
Votes |
  • Biggerpockets Support
  • Las Pinas, Metro Manila
Replied Aug 5 2015, 21:52

@Ben L.

Welcome to Biggerpockets. Great to have you here as well. Make sure to check out the Ultimate Beginner's Guide to REI. It's nice book for starters

User Stats

Votes
Ben L.
  • technician/investor
  • Pompano Beach, FL
Votes |
  • technician/investor
  • Pompano Beach, FL
Replied Aug 5 2015, 22:05

thanks @michael sato 

User Stats

Votes
Mark Nolan
Pro Member
  • Professional
  • Carlsbad, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Professional
  • Carlsbad, CA
Replied Aug 6 2015, 00:07

@Molly S Ringer

Welcome to Bigger Pockets. BP is full of resources. You will find resources here from blogs to pod casts and forums. You can also send messages to members. This is one of my favorite features of Bigger Pockets especially for asking specific questions.

User Stats

Votes
Jeremiah H.
  • Investor
  • Tavares, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Tavares, FL
Replied Aug 6 2015, 04:13
I live in Tavares and invest in Lake County. Feel free to contact me anytime to talk.

User Stats

Votes
Molly S Ringer
  • Clermont, FL
Votes |
  • Clermont, FL
Replied Aug 6 2015, 17:13

@Adrian Smude

I'm not personally interested acquiring anything in that area, but my parents might be-they're in Seffner.  I know they've bought stuff in Poincianna and Kissimee too so your area might work for them or they might know someone.

If you find something, gimme a heads up.

Their preferred prop is

3/2 or larger, block built after 1980, no pool, any price range really, but they want 12% cap rate or better.

Thanks for the welcome and the connection!

User Stats

Votes
Molly S Ringer
  • Clermont, FL
Votes |
  • Clermont, FL
Replied Aug 6 2015, 17:15

Thank you all for the welcoming to BP!

I'm thoroughly enjoying it, though it's a bit like Alice's rabbit hole- being that the next thing I know I've fallen into my screen for hours and hours. lol

But it's wonderful!