Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Mechelle Detres
  • Pueblo, CO
Votes |
Hello Pueblo and surrounding areas. New to Colorado and REI.

Mechelle Detres
  • Pueblo, CO
Posted Apr 26 2018, 11:03

Hi my name is Mechelle and I am a new resident of  Pueblo Colorado. I am looking to start investing and making connections.  I have been absorbing as much information as I can from Bigger Pockets and would love to start networking with anyone interested. I have already started working and  marketing.  I am interested in wholesaling "as-is" and flipped properties  , assignment,  property management and eventually acquiring rental properties .   Send a message and lets talk.   Thank for you time!

User Stats

Votes
Antoine Martel
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
  • Miami, FL
Replied Apr 26 2018, 14:48

Welcome to BP!

User Stats

Votes
Robert Herrera
  • Investor
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Denver, CO
Replied Apr 26 2018, 17:10

Mechelle Detres welcome to the Pueblo Market. You are right on time! The money wave is hitting Pueblo. I feel it’s a good time to be wholesaling and flipping. I personally own rental properties down there. Great place for rentals if you can grab 1 up. Let me know if I can help. Just jump in and make a few mistakes. You will learn the fastest this way. If you wait for all the right answers first, you will never get started

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes
Account Closed
  • Boulder, CO
Votes |
  • Boulder, CO
Replied Apr 28 2018, 21:40

Welcome @Mechelle Detres, I'm also looking to get my start in Pueblo. Best of luck to you!

User Stats

Votes
Monica Breckenridge
  • Colorado Springs, CO
Votes |
  • Colorado Springs, CO
Replied Apr 28 2018, 21:42

Welcome. I have a franchise in Pueblo and my agents would love to help you. They often come across deals that only an investor would buy.

Account Closed
  • Investor
  • Seminole, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Seminole, FL
Replied May 9 2018, 04:32

Welcome to BP - I'm in the Spring and I hear the Pueblo market is the place to be right now - best of luck and if you need anything feel free to reach out.