Looking for agent in Baltimore and surrounding area

Looking for agent in Baltimore and surrounding area

Rental Property Investor · Laurel, MD · Member since 2017 · 176 posts · 37 votes

Dear All,

  I am looking for an investor-friendly agent who I can partner for long-term relationship. I am especially interested in Baltimore city and surrounding area such as Howard and PG county. I am a buy and hold investor, and would prefer the agent with similar experience. If you know any good one, please message me.

Sincerely,

Ken

1Reply
7 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2016 · 142 posts · 75 votes
8y

Hey, Ken!  Have you invested in Baltimore before?  Are you looking for any specific types of buy and holds (single family, multifamily) or strictly just the best cash slow?  Are you ok with section 8?

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Tom GimerBusiness Member
    DMV · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8y

    Ken, I'd be happy to send you contact info for a few agents to interview who know the area well and consistently close deals without issues. Message or email me.

    Gimer Law516 Reviews
  • Real Estate Agent · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2016 · 142 posts · 75 votes
    8y

    Hey, Ken!  Have you invested in Baltimore before?  Are you looking for any specific types of buy and holds (single family, multifamily) or strictly just the best cash slow?  Are you ok with section 8?

  • White Marsh, MD · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    @Ken Wang did you ever get a good recommendation? I was just about to post asking the same question.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.