User Stats

Votes
Matt Y Johnson
Votes |
Living in Denver…Interested in Orlando

Matt Y Johnson
Posted Jan 11 2019, 08:21

Hello BPers,

First, I want to thank all of you who contribute to this site for allowing a guy like me to sit on the sidelines for almost a year and just absorb information. This community is incredible – my wife likes to tell people I’m a salesman for BP with how much I talk about it, and I haven’t even done anything yet. That said, we just had our first kid and it’s time to get in the game.

I live in Denver but have gotten excited about out of state investing after reading David Greene’s book. I’m looking to get started in and around Orlando as I travel there for work on occasion. I will be in Orlando all of next week and am planning on staying the weekend to get more familiar with the area. That said, if anybody could help me with the following, I would greatly appreciate it!

1) Are there any real estate meetups in the Orlando area next week (1/14 – 1/21)?

2) Any suggestions or recommendations of specific areas that I should drive around and get familiar with? I'm looking for buy and hold rental properties, ideally using the BRRRR method, although I'll admit I'm a little gun shy to try this method until I have a good team around me and a couple deals under my belt.

Thank you for taking the time to read.

Matt

Loading replies...