• Flipper / Rehabber / Real Estate Investor
  • Toronto, Ontario
Votes |
Coming to Indy

Larry Smet
  • Flipper / Rehabber / Real Estate Investor
  • Toronto, Ontario
Posted Oct 20 2016, 08:34

Hi Indy BPers - I'm coming to Indianapolis on Nov. 1-6 to start looking at the market and build a team there.  I'm hoping to meet with as many local investors and potential team members as I can in the 5 days I have there.  I'm specifically interested in referrals from investors on investor-friendly and reliable agents, wholesalers, contractors, attorneys, inspectors and property managers.  I'm also very interested in any recommendations of foreign-friendly lenders on Indianapolis real estate.

I live in Toronto but have been investing in US real estate since 2012 - mainly I've been flipping in Chicago (and Orlando) and more recently starting to acquire rentals as well. I work with private lenders, equity/funding partners and (occasionally) hard money lenders. Most of my partners and private lenders are Canadian. I'm interested in learning the market better (and establishing some specific farm markets within Indy) - specifically I'm interested in SFR rentals, SFR flips and small to medium sized multifamily (in that order).

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and I would be delighted to meet any other investors willing to share their experiences while I'm in town.  I'll be staying at an AirBnB in Garfield Park but will be roaming the whole city so please let me know if you have some time!

Thanks,

Larry

Loading replies...