Fort Wayne, Indiana Meetup

30 Replies

Everyone I wanted to check with everyone about doing a meet-up on Sunday Jan 17th at say 2:00 pm. @Gabriel Meerzo could you see about the Sweetwater cafe you mentioned? Please let me know your thoughts, if this is successful I may do a midweek one for you guys who cant do Sundays. Also please RSVP so we can plan on a head count. Thanks to all and Best in 2016! @Ben Leybovich (PM me Pls)

@Nicholas Miller @Lee Miles @Peter Fennig @Jon Hartman @Chad Orlikowski @Jodi I. @Jordan Thompson @Sian DeBaillie-Matson @Kay Kay Singh @Joe Ebanks @Kolin Young @Tasha Frank @Chris Adams @Kirk Olson @Jared Meerzo @Chris Volkers @Chris L. @Chris Wood @Brandon Hicks @Brandon Braun @Adam Gerig @Dale Stutz @Cary Lonis @Andy Sipe @Account Closed ","user_avatar":{"medium":{"url":"https://biggerpockets.s3.amazonaws.com/assets/avatar/no_avatar.svg"}}}" href="/users/starr337">@Account Closed

Sorry if I missed anyone and please invite any colleagues of your own. 

I don't believe Sweetwater is open on Sundays. I will not be able to attend this date as I am going out of town for my anniversary. I really would like to see this happen though. I know that it is hard to bring busy people together.

Awe, for real?!  It's NFL playoff's man!

SURELY, I'm not the only RE investor in Fort Wayne that watches football!

"You're killing me Smalls!"  = )

We'll see...

Everyone,

Does the Golden Corrall work for everyone?Jan 17th 2 PM  5335 DISTRIBUTION DRIVE  This is the new one right off of I-69, which should make it easy for any out of town people. @Gabriel Meerzo thanks for the heads up, Please post or PM me so I have an idea to let them know how many. Thanks

Originally posted by @Jeremy Tillotson:

Everyone I wanted to check with everyone about doing a meet-up on Sunday Jan 17th at say 2:00 pm.

Originally posted by @Brandon Hicks :

@Ben Leybovich They have filet at GC? Must have gotten classier since I've been there! LOL

Seriously - have you heard - they non-GMO as well now! Looks like you and I will be drinking water :)

Wanted to Revive this Thread to Say This Sunday 2 Pm Golden Corral,5335 Distribution Dr, Fort Wayne, IN 46825. We can discuss if we want to change dates and time then, but I jut hoping for some casual networking (all you can eat food is good too).Hope to Se You All There. 

Sorry if I missed anyone and please invite any colleagues of your own.

@Nicholas Miller @Lee Miles @Peter Fennig @Jon Hartman @Chad Orlikowski @Jodi I. @Jordan Thompson @Sian DeBaillie-Matson @Kay Kay Singh @Joe Ebanks @Kolin Young @Tasha Frank @Chris Adams @Kirk Olson @Jared Meerzo @Chris Volkers @Chris L. @Chris Wood @Brandon Hicks @Brandon Braun @Adam Gerig @Dale Stutz @Cary Lonis @Andy Sipe @Account Closed ","user_avatar":{"medium":{"url":"https://biggerpockets.s3.amazonaws.com/assets/avatar/no_avatar.svg"}}}" href="/users/Kchristen">@Account Closed

Originally posted by @Jeremy Tillotson :

@Ben LeybovichThanks for taking time out of your schedule, your lunch is on me. 

I'll tell you what - find me a nice 140-unit and I'll let go of the lunch!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here