• Investor
  • Indian Land, SC
Votes |
Sending my first mailers in Charlotte NC

Ryan Battista
  • Investor
  • Indian Land, SC
Posted Aug 30 2016, 02:10

Hi BP, I am a currently self employed in the car biz and decided I need a new challenge. I am looking to do some wholesale and fix and flip deals. The market here in Charlotte is very hot right now so I have decided to do a direct marketing campaign. The website is getting set up and I am sending  out over 2,000 mailers out to various locations around Charlotte and surrounding. They go out on Monday! I will keep everyone posted on this journey and chronicle my progress! Thanks, Ryan form HomeVentures Charlotte.

User Stats

Votes
John Morgano
  • Fort Mill, SC
Votes |
  • Fort Mill, SC
Replied Jan 13 2017, 13:34

We're always looking for multifamily or properties in Rock Hill area.  Please add me also.

User Stats

Votes
Roy Lin
  • Investor
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Los Angeles, CA
Replied Jan 13 2017, 14:55

Hi there,

Please add me to your buyer's list. Thank you!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Cal Shadden
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Feb 7 2017, 20:02

@Ryan Battista, great to hear about your experiences with direct mailing. Please add me to any buyer lists you have. We recently entered the Rock Hill market (buy/rehab to hold) and interested in more properties in that area as well as Concord/Kannapolis. Interested in Charlotte as well but more discerning criteria. 

User Stats

Votes
Ryan Battista
  • Investor
  • Indian Land, SC
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Indian Land, SC
Replied Apr 14 2017, 22:59

UPDATE** Its been a coupe months and I wanted to give everyone an update on my Charlotte wholesale journey. We just got another deal under contract from a previous mailing we did a couple months ago. It is in the hot Cotswold Area! We are looking to assign this contract ASAP and I have posted the specifics on the marketplace. The address is 4716 Water Oak Rd Charlotte, NC 28211. Ask 275k. Great fix and flip or spec build. Almost 1 acre lot! 

User Stats

Votes
Hung Nguyen
  • Investor
  • Greenville, SC
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Greenville, SC
Replied Sep 8 2017, 03:06

Hello Ryan, and thanks for the updates. I see that the house address you mentioned is now listed at 409k. There was a nice spread in that one. How have your direct mail been recently? Also, how are you doing with your commercial car lot?

Happy to learn more about your success.