• Contractor
  • Minneapolis, MN
Votes |
Alex Martinez's Real Estate Skills - Pro Wholesalers VIP Program / Course

Tony Anderson
  • Contractor
  • Minneapolis, MN
Posted Mar 7 2023, 10:50

Hey, has anyone bought Alex Martinez's Real Estate Skills - Pro Wholesalers VIP Program / Course and were you able to make money with his program?

I am thinking about investing in his program, but wanted some input from the Bigger Pockets People!

Thanks,

Tony!

User Stats

Votes
Bill Schnuckel
Pro Member
  • kalamazoo, MI
Votes |
Pro Member
  • kalamazoo, MI
Replied Mar 7 2023, 16:09

@Tony Anderson check out flip with rick website or his YouTube channel before you buy anything. Tons of free info on wholesaling.

User Stats

Votes
Francesca Zanzucchi
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Phoenix, AZ
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Phoenix, AZ
Replied Jun 5 2023, 10:01

I ended up purchasing the course. Here are my takeaways:

Pros

- Gives you every step from start to finish to successfully wholesale property.

- Training is in-depth and correctly sets expectations. What you put in, is what you get out.

- Connects you with a community of other trainees and gives you access to a discussion board with a couple of years worth of archived questions and responses.

- The deal calculator provided is super solid. I personally made some adjustments but overall it works well to analyze deals.

- The weekly calls are consistent and offer great support to getting deals locked up.

Cons

- There is only one approach covered in the training to making offers on property. Cash offers.

- There is not in-depth information on approaching deals with creative financing (seller carry, sub tos, ect.)

- The weekly calls are not always hosted by Alex, often it is various members of his team. They do a great job with basic questions but their knowledge, at times, can be limited.

Overall, I would say it's worth the money. If you follow the process you can make your investment back on one or two deals. For those of you who are familiar with how to open an entity in your state, how to stay self motivated, how to make effective phone calls, and just operate in a professional manner, the first half of the training may seem slow/repetitive. I am still considering buying Pace Morby's sub to training on top.

Hope this helps! Please reach out with any questions.

Best,

Francesca Zanzucchi

AZ REALTOR and Investor

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Gwen Duncan
  • Fort Wayne, IN
Votes |
  • Fort Wayne, IN
Replied Aug 17 2023, 13:38

Alex Martinez is the real deal, Absolutely 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Nov 20 2023, 16:48

@Francesca Zanzucchi how much did you pay? If you don’t mind me asking.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Nov 20 2023, 17:37

@Jazmine Melissari

Can’t delete posts so, just adding. I found the other post from lady I @ about the cost. Thank you.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 27 2024, 21:59

It’s now $7,800. Is it worth it?

Has anyone here closed deals using him?

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 6 2024, 11:27

Long story short I got called from one of Alex’s representatives johnathon and instantly felt his urge to get me to buy the course. I told him I needed a few days to think about it, and after I told him I’d pass on the course this was his response… Personally I don’t think this or any program is worth it just because there is plenty of information out there. The VIP program is $7,800 which is ridiculous for a “it might work” chance. In conclusion I came to terms that the program isn’t actually to “help” but rather take your money like any other “GURU”