• Wholesaler
  • Wilmington, NC
Votes |
Website for Wholesalers to List Their Properties to Buyers

April L. Williams
  • Wholesaler
  • Wilmington, NC
Posted Oct 29 2020, 17:06

I'm thinking about creating a website in my local area for wholesalers I network with to list their properties on a collaberative webpage to show their properties to potential buyers. Has anyone done this? And, how did it work out for you? Did you charge a fee for this service? And if so, what's your typical rate? I have an investor group I recently started and would really like to present this idea to my wholesalers about potentially creating a website to list our properties (collectively) to create a wholesaler's empire in the area I wholesale in. 

User Stats

Votes
Bryant Brislin
Pro Member
  • Wholesaler
  • Irvine, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Wholesaler
  • Irvine, CA
Replied Oct 29 2020, 17:22
Steve Trang in Phoenix has an app/website named OfferFast for that. I don't think it's real well-known or robust yet, but I subscribe to it. There are various Facebook groups, too, where you can post deals. In some ways, I'd want to be careful that only trustworthy wholesalers are viewing what you have, and not anyone who may undermine you in any way with the seller, even if it's by accident, since there are so many new folks these days who don't know what they don't know, but mean well nonetheless.
Cash Source Homes Logo

User Stats

Votes
Frank Hinck
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Minneapolis, MN
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Minneapolis, MN
Replied Oct 29 2020, 18:14

@April L. Williams

Was going to mention OfferFast as well, download that for free to see what that’s like its only in AZ and some TX markets. I’d be worried about wannabes trying to assign your contract or contact the seller. Perhaps the Wholesaler pays a fee to list it, and then the site has a private messaging system so they can decide how much info to give out. There are Facebook groups out there as well.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Replied Oct 30 2020, 00:32

Hi April I’m a wholesaler too and I would love to be a part of your website.

User Stats

Votes
April L. Williams
  • Wholesaler
  • Wilmington, NC
Votes |
  • Wholesaler
  • Wilmington, NC
Replied Nov 4 2020, 10:22

Frank Hinck~good point!