Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Guy Wittenberg
Votes |
looking For Recommended Areas in Indianapolis to invest

Guy Wittenberg
Posted Jan 14 2024, 02:39

Hello, I am interested to invest in Indianapolis with a group  of investors.
Looking to Buy  houses for fix & Flip at the price of 120K and would like to know about neighbourhoods or areas we should focus on.
Thank you

User Stats

Votes
Nick Giulioni
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Carmel, IN
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Carmel, IN
Replied Jan 14 2024, 04:44

Hey - congrats on making the jump into RE! 

I think you need a bit more information/clarity around what you are looking to accomplish.

What ARV are you thinking? How much rehab? What class or property?

User Stats

Votes
Tyler Lingle
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Indianapolis, IN
Replied Jan 15 2024, 04:53

Hi Guy, our team would love to connect with you to hear about your goals in RE & Indianapolis investing. We should be able to help you lock in a great fix & flip, there will be a couple neighborhoods to focus on specifically I'd love to have my team talk through with you. 

PropStream logo
PropStream
|
Sponsored
Nationwide property data Use our robust, multi-sourced data to find off-market properties and close your next deal.

User Stats

Votes
Guy Wittenberg
Votes |
Replied Jan 15 2024, 11:23
Quote from @Tyler Lingle:

Hi Guy, our team would love to connect with you to hear about your goals in RE & Indianapolis investing. We should be able to help you lock in a great fix & flip, there will be a couple neighborhoods to focus on specifically I'd love to have my team talk through with you. 

Hi, Thanks Tyler, I will contact soon

User Stats

Votes
Devon Shaw
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Indianapolis, IN
Replied Jan 19 2024, 09:20

Hey Guy! I am an investor focused agent in the Central Indiana market.  Anderson, IN is an area I have seen success for both flips and BRRRRs. 

I would be happy to chat with you further about your investment goals and other areas of the market that may suit you.

Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Gloria N Gear
  • Realtor
  • Indianapolis IN
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Indianapolis IN
Replied Jan 20 2024, 09:31

This is not a completely popular opinion, but I am partial to the west side of downtown Indianapolis around the Indy 500 track and the zoo.  I have 2 properties over there myself and they are my favorite buy & holds.  (I paid $106K for one and $95K for the other).  There is a lot of commercial development happening all around there - Indy 11 complex, 16 Tech, Hospitals (Community is adding 900 beds), Elanco headquarters.  Be happy to hop on a call with you to discuss.  I also have links to these developments.

User Stats

Votes
Guy Wittenberg
Votes |
Replied Jan 21 2024, 06:57
Quote from @Devon Shaw:

Hey Guy! I am an investor focused agent in the Central Indiana market.  Anderson, IN is an area I have seen success for both flips and BRRRRs. 

I would be happy to chat with you further about your investment goals and other areas of the market that may suit you.

Thanks!

Thank you. I will Contact you