The 7 Steps You Need to Get Started Investing In Real Estate

139 Replies

Great production! The graphics were on-point, and I learned something too. Thanks!

This post has been removed.

Hello Brandon Ever since coming across your channel and learning about BiggerPockets a year ago I've been checking out all your videos I appreciate all the videos that you put out and all the knowledge that I've been learning from watching keep up the good work God bless you.

Enjoy the video Brandon you and everybody else at BiggerPockets always produce great content you really inspire me

Hi Bigger Pockets Community, I'm looking to get started in real estate investment and would be happy to help out any current investors in the Boston area, as I begin my journey in real estate. My personal goal is to buy a multi family home, live on the top floor and rent out the bottom two (or three) floors. If I could be of any assistance, please let me know! Thanks, Daniel Abunaw

Very good video, I think a few things that are often over looked is a road map/plan, if you fail to plan, you plan to fail. If you do not have any goals and/or strategies how you will accomplish your goals, you will fail.

Also, just going out there and doing it! Before I got involved in real estate, I was just reading as any books and "learning" as much as I could before I go out there and do it, because I was afraid of making a mistake. Mistakes are part of the process (of course you want to limit them) but just like what Nike says, JUST DO IT!

This post has been removed.

Awesome video! I'm excited to dig into the details! 

Great video. Very direct.  I've been looking for resources to access and help me with my investing journey. I am very happy with Bigger Pockets and look forward to connecting with other like-minded people.

Loved the video @Brandon Turner ! Your beard sure has grown over the last few years ;) 
Very excited to be working through the beginners guide and putting together my plan. 
I can't believe something like BiggerPockets exists, I've been like a kid in a candy store since I found it! 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here