Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
JD Martin
  • Rock Star Extraordinaire
  • Northeast, TN
Votes |
Not listening to the podcasts? You are seriously missing out!

JD Martin
  • Rock Star Extraordinaire
  • Northeast, TN
ModeratorPosted Sep 14 2017, 08:36

I listened to Linda Weygant's podcast this morning on the way in - great stuff! At this point, I have heard most of the podcasts from 1-244 (OK, I didn't have to listen to 243 since I was doing the babbling!) and I am continually impressed at the wide strata of guests that they have on the show! It is the rare show where I didn't feel like I learned a few new things, and when I compare this podcast to others that I listen to - and I'm not going to name them, because I don't want to disrespect them even though they're good - I just feel that there's really no equivalent out there. Listening to this podcast is like taking some of the most respected people around here out to lunch for an hour and just picking their brain. @Joshua Dorkin, @Brandon Turner, @Mindy Jensen, @Scott Trench, @Dave Meyer just do an awesome job of just making a laid-back conversation of this stuff. 

Some of my favorites so far: Austin FruechtingRyan MurdockDavid OsbornScott TrenchJay HinrichsJustin Stamper, man, where do I stop?

I hate to sound like a BP fanboi here, but well, I guess I am one. Kudos to all you guys that make the podcasts happen (for free, btw) and to all the guests that participate. If you're new, looking to do your first deals, and you don't take advantage of this free service, in my opinion you're not serious about real estate.

OK, that is all for now :)

Loading replies...