• Real Estate Investor
  • La Plata, MD
Votes |
Call Rail vs Mojo Dialer

Jeff Johnson
  • Real Estate Investor
  • La Plata, MD
Posted Oct 10 2018, 18:12

Does anyone have experience with both Mojo Dialer and Call Rail? I wanted to know what are the plus and minus of both and what one you'd prefer?

User Stats

Votes
Randy Coffren
  • Baltimore , MD
Votes |
  • Baltimore , MD
Replied Nov 7 2018, 18:49

following.

User Stats

Votes
Brookshire Harris
  • Raleigh, NC
Votes |
  • Raleigh, NC
Replied Nov 22 2018, 01:17

Following...

@Jeff Johnson  Any updates on this?  I just signed up for Call Rail and working to integrate into Podio.  But I'm seeing a lot of buzz on Mojo Dialer and starting to get a little gun-shy before I start to import loads of data.  So thanks for asking because others including myself wanna know.

NREIG  logo
NREIG
|
Sponsored
Customizable insurance coverage with a program that’s easy to use Add, edit, and remove properties from your account any time with no minimum-earned premiums.

User Stats

Votes
Hewlett Santos
  • New York, NY
Votes |
  • New York, NY
Replied Dec 19 2018, 13:19

Difficult to compare since they are not quite the same. 

Mojo is a great tool for making outbound calls if cold calling to large quantity is one of your main methods of lead generation. 

Call Rail is a great tool for managing inbound leads that reach you based on another form of marketing, such as direct mail, websites, bandit signs etc.

Mojo is "active" while Call Rail is "passive." I currently use both tools in my business. I am prospecting using Mojo, using a number generated by Call Rail. I use Call Rail numbers on other forms of marketing, so I know how to handle them once they come in. 

Both very useful and crucial at this point in my business. 

Forgive the lengthy post.

User Stats

Votes
Michael Porche
  • Real Estate Coach
  • Boise, ID
Votes |
  • Real Estate Coach
  • Boise, ID
Replied Feb 4 2019, 12:05

Very helpful! Thank you

• Real Estate Agent Idaho (#SP51160)

RY Capital Logo

User Stats

Votes
Patrick Fraire
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Long Beach, CA
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Long Beach, CA
Replied Mar 5 2019, 21:47

This post is the only place on the internet that answers this question right now lol. Thank you @Hewlett Santos

User Stats

Votes
Michael Mullins
  • Investor
  • Cedar Park, TX
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Cedar Park, TX
Replied Apr 23 2019, 22:11

Again thank you the useful information you have all posted here. It's very helpful.

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 19 2019, 13:49
Originally posted by @Hewlett Santos:

Difficult to compare since they are not quite the same. 

Mojo is a great tool for making outbound calls if cold calling to large quantity is one of your main methods of lead generation. 

Call Rail is a great tool for managing inbound leads that reach you based on another form of marketing, such as direct mail, websites, bandit signs etc.

Mojo is "active" while Call Rail is "passive." I currently use both tools in my business. I am prospecting using Mojo, using a number generated by Call Rail. I use Call Rail numbers on other forms of marketing, so I know how to handle them once they come in. 

Both very useful and crucial at this point in my business. 

Forgive the lengthy post.

How were you able to use a Callrail number within mojo for outbound calls? Mojo customer service told me I could not use a Callrail number because there is a prompt to press 1 to connect to the outbound number you dial. I've spoken with Callrail asking them to remove the prompt, and they said it is not possible. I'm stuck. Are you able to help?? Thank you!