• Professional
  • Lexington, TN
Votes |
Over 70 Investment offers today 2-6-16 SFR's, Hotels, Comercial

Kathleen Salinas
  • Professional
  • Lexington, TN
Posted Feb 6 2016, 11:51

If you would like additional information on any of these properties, please send a message through our website www.sx2usa.com.  Requesting information through Bigger Pockets may delay our response.

Please be sure and include your full name for the NCND (which will be sent through Docusign) and the offer number(s) in which you have an interest.

REO

Offering

User Stats

Votes
Sean Cole
  • Investor
  • Cincinnati, OH
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Cincinnati, OH
Replied Feb 7 2016, 04:57

I don't see any properties listed?

User Stats

Votes
Mike Watkins
  • Wholesaler
  • Powder Springs, GA
Votes |
  • Wholesaler
  • Powder Springs, GA
Replied Feb 7 2016, 05:25
Originally posted by @Kathleen Salinas:

If you would like additional information on any of these properties, please send a message through our website www.sx2usa.com.  Requesting information through Bigger Pockets may delay our response.

Please be sure and include your full name for the NCND (which will be sent through Docusign) and the offer number(s) in which you have an interest.

REO

Did you make offers or did they get accepted? And how did they get accepted so fast?

Also what state are they located in?

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Kathleen Salinas
  • Professional
  • Lexington, TN
Votes |
  • Professional
  • Lexington, TN
Replied Feb 7 2016, 08:54

Gentleman, please note that we require an NCND (seller's request) before releasing additional property information.  You may request the information through our website at www.sx2usa.com.  Thank you for your interest.

User Stats

Votes
Sean Cole
  • Investor
  • Cincinnati, OH
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Cincinnati, OH
Replied Feb 7 2016, 10:34

Gentleman, please note that we require an NCND (seller's request) before releasing additional property information.  You may request the information through our website at www.sx2usa.com.  Thank you for your interest.

How am I supposed to send Offer Numbers that I'm interested in to get the NCND if you don't have anything listed?

User Stats

Votes
Daniel Mohnkern
  • Investor
  • Titusville, PA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Titusville, PA
Replied Feb 7 2016, 14:39

Are you saying, "If you want to see ANYTHING about properties we may have, go to this website" or are you saying "if you are interested in these properties that I did not show you, then go to the website"?  If you aren't going to say anything about any properties at all, would it not be easier to just say, "I have properties.  Go to my website and look at them."?  Saying "if you want MORE information..."implies that you gave us some information in the first place.  We see none.

User Stats

Votes
Mike Waltman
  • Investor
  • Juno Beach, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Juno Beach, FL
Replied Feb 7 2016, 15:41

I am having the same hesitations right now. As much as I am interested in seeing what properties you have to offer, there is very limited information available about your company.

Past deals, an example or two of current deals, references, providing any of those things on your website would make me feel more secure. But to have none of them and to be required to sign a legally binding agreement that also requires I reveal to you my home address prior to know ANYTHING about you is sending up a serious red flag. 

I understand wanting to cover yourself, I respect the purpose of the NCND. The issue is that your company has provided zero peace of mind. Sx2usa may be a legitimate, moral and reputable company and the optimist in me thinks it probably is, but your marketing has done nothing to reassure us of that. 

Until I receive information that establishes legitimacy I would never sign anything or reveal personal information.

User Stats

Votes
Cory Mccarthy
  • Investor
  • Fenton, MI
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Fenton, MI
Replied Feb 7 2016, 22:33

@Mike Waltman, here, here.  Throw a little bit of meat in the cage first.  Call me crazy, but aren't most of the BP users a little wiser than that?  Have at it, but trolling like that might provide better results on craigslist...

User Stats

Votes
Clay Manship
  • Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
  • Indianapolis, IN
Replied Feb 9 2016, 05:48

Agreed with above...

User Stats

Votes
Kathleen Salinas
  • Professional
  • Lexington, TN
Votes |
  • Professional
  • Lexington, TN
Replied Feb 9 2016, 11:14

You all have valid points, however we are marketers and our sellers and seller reps have requested and NCND before any detailed information is given out to anyone.   I understand your concerns and thank you for the feedback.

User Stats

Votes
Daniel Mohnkern
  • Investor
  • Titusville, PA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Titusville, PA
Replied Feb 11 2016, 07:06

Perhaps she should try resending the original post so we can take a look at a description and numbers of the properties she is referencing.  No information at all is anticlimactic and is nowhere near intriguing.  I don't expect detailed information, just any.  A marketer marketing a market is marketing nothing.

User Stats

Votes
John Thedford#5 Wholesaling Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Naples, FL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Naples, FL
Replied Feb 11 2016, 17:00

Do you have contracts on the properties you advertise for sale? Your post states you are "marketers"? Are these listed? 

User Stats

Votes
Tim Shin
  • Investor
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Houston, TX
Replied Feb 11 2016, 22:35

You all have valid points, however we are marketers and our sellers and seller reps have requested and NCND before any detailed information is given out to anyone.   I understand your concerns and thank you for the feedback.

Why don't you just list them as something general like "property #1 is a 3/2/2 asking $100k, repair cost is $50,000, ARV is $250,000, sign ncnd if you would like more information"? I think otherwise you're doomed to fail with this tactic and will just sketch out buyers here. In my experience, you only use the ncnd if you don't actually have the property locked down yet and it's some other wholesalers deal or you're trying to sell something that's not yours to sell yet... If you were JV'ing this wouldn't be required.

User Stats

Votes
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Naples, FL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Naples, FL
Replied Feb 12 2016, 05:12

Are these listed? Are they under contract? Do you have equitable interest to sell?

User Stats

Votes
Aristotle Kumpis
  • Investor
  • Irvine, CA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Irvine, CA
Replied Feb 12 2016, 15:54

I've tried to work with this person last year with no success. I never like to talk about someone behind their back. But this is a professional's business. There are tons of people out there that are just re-marketing other people's property. And that is not very ethical or professional. 

User Stats

Votes
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Naples, FL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Naples, FL
Replied Feb 12 2016, 15:56

@Aristotle Kumpis

I have seen her advertising properties in FL that I would be are not under contract. Their website says they are a marketing company. If they are marketing properties they have no financial interest in that is a felony in the State of FL.

Account Closed#1 BiggerPockets Exclusive PRO Area Contributor
  • Professional Auctioneer
  • Baltimore, MD
Votes |
Account Closed#1 BiggerPockets Exclusive PRO Area Contributor
  • Professional Auctioneer
  • Baltimore, MD
Replied Feb 16 2016, 17:56

Let us in on the secrets of making money with your undisclosed deals.

I have some cash, what do you have?

Are you controlling the properties, are you assigning them, own them, getting a bird dog fee?