Votes |
Landlord software Avail

Bill Pollnow
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Neenah WI
Posted Jun 28 2022, 08:18

Hello All

I have heard the ads on the Bigger Pockets pod cast in relation to the Avail landlord software online tool.  I checked out the website and was interested but cautious do to the "free" or $5.00 monthly levels.  Seems to good to be true.  Has anyone used this tool/could provide feedback and/or perspective.   

Bill Pollnow.

User Stats

Votes
Allie Dickson
  • Realtor
  • Ashland, OR (97520)
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Ashland, OR (97520)
Replied Jul 27 2022, 12:54

Just pinging this conversation so maybe someone will chime in. I'm curious also.

User Stats

Votes
Lionel Johnston
  • Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada
Votes |
  • Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada
Replied Aug 2 2022, 13:54

I have the same question. There is another thread of folks complaining that a tenant can change the date of payment. I care less about the payment process and more about communication, accounting, documentation, processes, etc. I found this link when i added /biggerpockets to avail's url. https://info.avail.co/info/big...

NREIG  logo
NREIG
|
Sponsored
Customizable insurance coverage with a program that’s easy to use Add, edit, and remove properties from your account any time with no minimum-earned premiums.

User Stats

Votes
Sthenio Maciel
  • Contractor
  • Boston, MA
Votes |
  • Contractor
  • Boston, MA
Replied Aug 19 2022, 18:31

@Bill Pollnow I have been using avail for two months now on 4 units. I really enjoy it, and so does my tenants.

User Stats

Votes
Michael Radney
  • Richmond, VA
Votes |
  • Richmond, VA
Replied Aug 19 2022, 19:38

I just posted about it here:

https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

It's been an excellent option for me.  I gave it a test run using the free option and quickly signed up for a paid subscription.

Strong suits?  Customer service that actually helps you when needed.  Whoever created their back office workflow process did a bang up job.  They do a great job following up and providing real solutions to problems.  The property listing function is really strong, a one stop shop.  Tenant applications and lead management is good.  Their leases are state-specific (which is standard these days) and can be modified.  $5/mo gets you unlimited e-payments.  Maintenance tickets are easily created by tenants.

Lots of other tools too.  If you have any questions just let me know.

User Stats

Votes
Craig Anthony
  • New to Real Estate
  • New Jersey
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • New Jersey
Replied Sep 29 2022, 08:27

Thank you all for sharing current experiences/input about Avail Landlord software. 

User Stats

Votes
Walter Jones
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Memphis, TN
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Memphis, TN
Replied Feb 24 2023, 04:19

I use Avail and love it for the most part. Easy to write a state specific lease and make tweaks, and send for electronic signature. Sends out rent reminders near the end of the month. I require all new tenants to use it, but I have a few that use other methods due to them being tenants when I acquired the properties.

Background and credit checks are easy to send to an applicant - they pay 55.00 and I get the reports quickly. 

Advertising for vacancies is great - it syndicates across many platforms.

It can be a little clunky and hard to learn for some things, but their customer support is excellent. 

• Real Estate Agent Mississippi (#S-58720) and Tennessee (#358322)

• 901-235-3245
  • [email protected]
Walter Jones Logo

User Stats

Votes
Mitch Lowe
  • Investor
  • Minneapolis, MN
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Minneapolis, MN
Replied Feb 24 2023, 06:57

I've found their free version to be totally sufficient! Easy payment processing is the best feature.