LA Area Meetup

37 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 05/15/15 02:00PM
  • Westside Pavillion10800 West Pico Blvd
  • $5

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

We have been having a great response from the LA and BP community. Come join us for some great networking.

Saturday May 16th @ 2:00 at the Westside Pavilion Meeting Room A Behind the Food Court

10800 West Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90064
(310) 470-8752

$5 per person to pay for the room. No sales or solicitation will take place at his event. Please RSVP on this thread so we can have an estimate of the numbers of participants.

Updated about 3 years ago

Event is May 16th

Event is May 16, but it won't let me correct the date.  I hope to see you there

I'm planning on attending. 

Sorry Jeff, wish I could attend, out of town, visiting some cash flow property. I will be there on June.

I'll be there

Thanks @Jon Huber for the tag.  I can't make this one but please keep me posted for June...really want to attend.

Great to see you've organized a BP event 

@Jeff Greenberg

I really wished it was during my trip to OC otherwise Id make sure I go as well.

hi,jeff thanks to make meeting for LA investors, really want to join meeting, but friend wedding can not missed. Let me known next time meeting, thanks 

I'll be there, thank you for organizing it

Hey @Jon Huber ,

I should be able to get this day off of work, so I'm in!! Thanks for keeping me in mind!

Peter 

Sorry guys I won't be able to make this one. I'm working all weekend again.

Hopefully I can make the next one and tell you all about my new start as a full time real estate agent in Santa Monica!

I will not be able to make it this time, I will be out of town.  

Thanks @Jon Huber ! @Jeff Greenberg can you put me as a maybe. I have a shoot in the morning and evening.  If it doesn't go over in the morning, I'll make it.  But won't know until the day of.

Thank you,

Anu

I'm going to do my best to be there. 

I plan on coming.

ill be there with a friend. please put us down for 2

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.