Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Jered Sturm
  • Investor/Syndicator
  • Cincinnati, OH
Votes |
Monthly Northern Atlanta Real Estate Meet Up/Mastermind.

Jered Sturm
  • Investor/Syndicator
  • Cincinnati, OH
Posted Dec 22 2016, 07:00

485 Replies

• 04/24/18 06:30PM - 08:30PM America/New_York
  • 2 Ravinia Drive, Suite 105 Atlanta, Georgia 30346
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hey BP Community!

After being a two-time guest on the BP Podcast I have had quite a few people reach out to meet up, talk real estate, learn, share and help each other grow our businesses.

This got me thinking, What better to do all this for the betterment of everyone than to bring all these driven experienced and new real estate investors all together so all of us can meet, share, learn and grow together.

We have all been to the sales pitch heavy environments at the REIAs around. I am looking to build a quality alternative where no one is selling you anything. We would meet up exchange value, share stories and make friends all while holding each other accountable to our individual goals.

I am happy to coordinate this entire meet up. I have already started to put together a large list of interested people to join the group as well as inherit two other previously operating RE Meetup groups so we should have a solid crowd even on the first event.

Meet up will be held the last Tuesday of every month with the first one being January 31st

The Location is TBD but we will be shooting for the northern edge of I-285 to allow the maximum number of people access to the meetup. We have some great options I just have to determine which will fit us best. 

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN JOINING PLEASE POST ON THIS FORUM AND SUBSCRIBE TO IT SO WE CAN LET YOU KNOW AS SOON AS WE HAVE OUR VENUE SET IN STONE AND ANY OTHER UPDATES. 

I look forward to meeting you all!

Even if you have expressed interest prior please respond to this forum because this will be the official thread.  @Eli Rose  @Parker Stiles  @Bruce Coleman  @Julie Kern  @Matt Crisp  @Curt Smith @Kathryn Sukkestad @Margaret B @Richard Balsam @Shane Connor @Corey Owen @Damir Kamber @Jesse L.  @Anyone I forgot :)

Keyword Alerts: Kennesaw, Marrietta, Smyrna, Atlanta, Northwest Atlanta, North Atlanta, ATL, Cobb county Georgia, Paulding County Georgia, Fulton County, Dekalb County, Forsyth County, Cherokee County. Clayton County, Meet up, Networking, Mastermind, ITP, OTP, Buy and Hold, Flipping, Wholesale, Single family, Multifamily, apartments.

Loading replies...