10/13 Meetup in Manhattan w San Fran Bay Summit creator J Martin!

6 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 10/13/17 11:00AM - 10:00AM America/Denver
  • 130 W 46th St New York, New York 10036
  • $10

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello everyone from the NYC Area!  We've got a last minute meetup in Manhattan and hope you can attend.  @J. Martin is in town after bringing together hundreds on the west coast for the San Francisco Bay Area Summit, which can be seen by clicking on this link.

J Martin has over 2500 posts and votes on BiggerPockets.com, and is coming out from San Francisco to share about how to run your business remotely with virtual assistants, answer all your Airbnb questions (including how to legally rent furnished w/ short-term regulations), and leverage your networking and business to live the life you want.

J travels the world 10 months of the year (leaving for India this Sat) and has >20 Airbnb listings and a half million in revenue/yr in his furnished rental business. He has also purchased fix & hold foreclosure + probate deals in the high-priced SF Bay. He is also the founder of the SF Bay Summit, bringing together BP members and big hitters from across the country.

Location for the event is NOT AT WEWORK.  It's at:

Kimpton Muse Hotel

130 W 46th St (bt 6th & 7th ave)

NYC, NY 10036

Room: Olympus (u-turn to right, downstairs)

Time: 6pm-8pm, and then we'll go grab drinks after and continue the talk. 

Amount is $10 if you Venmo directly after signing up. You'll get the email.  Otherwise $15 at the door.  No credit cards accepted, sorry.

With similar characteristics between price points and regulations in NYC and the SF Bay, expect a lot of parallels and takeaways for our local market. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Click here to sign up for the event!

Stoked to be out in Manhattan! Thanks for letting me come out and share @Darren Sager :)
I live my entire life last minute, so no worries there ;)

* Did you know you can still make more money on Airbnb, even legally, under short-term rental regulations?
* That you can run most businesses remotely (with the right strategies)?
* That it's possible to buy cash-flowing deals in high-priced areas? 
* That you can use your networking and RE investing to achieve your goals way sooner than you would have thought?

Lots of folks doing it in the high-priced Bay Area, and I know you can do it too, with some diligence. 
Looking forward to sharing my experiences, answering any questions, and having a good discussion about what is working today. 

Hopefully we'll get some folks from NYC, Newark, Jersey City, and Hoboken.
Gonna be a fun time. Let me know what you'd most like to hear about, and I'll focus on that :)
Looking forward to it!!

I was just at the Summit and it was an awesome event.  I'm based in Philly and would normally be down to make the drive up, but got lots going on this weekend starting bright and early tomorrow.  Good luck and hope it's a success.

I'm clicked when I hear the key word Airbnb, I been host & guest in last few years, absolutely love it. I'm looking forward to seeing you today J. Welcome to town.

Originally posted by @J. Martin :

Stoked to be out in Manhattan! Thanks for letting me come out and share @Darren Sager :)
I live my entire life last minute, so no worries there ;)

* Did you know you can still make more money on Airbnb, even legally, under short-term rental regulations?
* That you can run most businesses remotely (with the right strategies)?
* That it's possible to buy cash-flowing deals in high-priced areas? 
* That you can use your networking and RE investing to achieve your goals way sooner than you would have thought?

Lots of folks doing it in the high-priced Bay Area, and I know you can do it too, with some diligence. 
Looking forward to sharing my experiences, answering any questions, and having a good discussion about what is working today. 

Hopefully we'll get some folks from NYC, Newark, Jersey City, and Hoboken.
Gonna be a fun time. Let me know what you'd most like to hear about, and I'll focus on that :)
Looking forward to it!!

Every seat taken last night for the event!  Thanks so much to @J. Martin for coming to NYC to share with us your experience with AirBnb income producing properties.  Absolutely incredible what you've achieved!  Thanks to all that came.  We filled the room in under 24hrs and on a Friday night!   I look forward to seeing you again J soon.  Safe travels to India and around the globe!

Great fun event @J. Martin Thank you for visiting us in NYC, and thank you for the organization @Darren Sager

it was a fun hanging out after the event.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.