• Charlotte, NC
Votes |
Charlotte Turnkey Providers and Property Managers

Brett Begley
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Posted Dec 10 2018, 09:10

Good morning,

My wife and I recently moved to Charlotte from Pennsylvania and love it here...except for the 2 hurricanes and current snowstorm which I am assured by everyone is not normal.  Or our fault for bringing it here. 

We have experience with a SFR in Huntsville, AL and wanted to get a feel for SFR opportunities here in Charlotte. Does anyone have any experience or insights for Charlotte local turnkey providers and property managers?

Thanks,

Brett

User Stats

Votes
James Wise#1 Classifieds Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Replied Dec 10 2018, 14:44
Originally posted by @Brett Begley:

Good morning,

My wife and I recently moved to Charlotte from Pennsylvania and love it here...except for the 2 hurricanes and current snowstorm which I am assured by everyone is not normal.  Or our fault for bringing it here. 

We have experience with a SFR in Huntsville, AL and wanted to get a feel for SFR opportunities here in Charlotte. Does anyone have any experience or insights for Charlotte local turnkey providers and property managers?

Thanks,

Brett

Welcome to the site Brett.

User Stats

Votes
Nasar Elarabi
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Dec 10 2018, 19:22

Hey man welcome to the site! message me and i can give you a turn key provider here.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Replied Dec 11 2018, 06:17

Welcome @Brett Begley.  I've successfully used Steve with First Investor Realty & Management with a quad I purchased a while back.  Steve helped me through the entire process of buying and managing.  No regrets.  You can Google the company name for contact info.  I heard they were offering half off typical management fees in the area.  

User Stats

Votes
Brett Begley
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Dec 17 2018, 19:27

Thanks everyone.

User Stats

Votes
Jared Wonders
Pro Member
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Dec 28 2018, 12:28

Welcome Brett!

My wife and I have been living in Charlotte for almost 7 years and I assure you definitely not normal, however, any snow will shut the state down similar to Atlanta. Definitely have to look closely to find deals and you can always meet some PMs at local REIAs. Feel free to PM me if you’d like!

User Stats

Votes
Alex Franks
  • Rock Hill, SC
Votes |
  • Rock Hill, SC
Replied Feb 1 2019, 03:17

I think folks will finder a lot less Turn-Key providers in and around. As the rental market doesn't make sense. From 2009 to 13 we provided the majority of out-of-state investors turn key product. When the hedge funds came in especially invitationhomes they took over the market here. Then we seen a big flip to the retail side. Alotof folks would do better on selling the projects retail then for a rental( turn key product). One of my other companies we were building Turn Key Rentals in both North and South Carolina markets. Then even as the prices were being pushed up to me it was unrealistic. The numbers just did not make sense to build or to purchase. So we really switch gears and moved into the new construction retail aspect of things. Every once in awhile I do find a good package of rentals yet most the numbers just don't make sense for us. Ask away if I can ever help.

Sincerely

Alex

User Stats

Votes
Oliver Perry
  • Investor
  • Glen Burnie, MD
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Glen Burnie, MD
Replied Jun 12 2020, 08:43
Originally posted by @Nasar Elarabi:

Hey man welcome to the site! message me and i can give you a turn key provider here.

HEY @Nasar do you have still have any recommendations for turnkey providers in Queen city? I have a friend that would like to invest her money in turn-key.