Votes
Michael Grigorashenko
  • Ohio
Votes |
fastest way to qualify for a loan in Ohio

Michael Grigorashenko
  • Ohio
Posted May 6 2021, 19:15

Does anyone know any loan officer in Ohio that could help me out? Due to a bill that got my address wrong I didn't pay it. Long story short it was put on collection I paid it off but i need to know what to do next, whats the fastest way to qualify for a FHA loan?

User Stats

Votes
Syl Rey
  • Investor
Votes |
  • Investor
Replied May 6 2021, 20:14

Have you applied for a loan yet? Just figure out what bank you want to go through and get the ball rolling. Having had one item in collection, which you paid off, is not going to disqualify you.  Try to dispute it from your credit history if you’d like but other things like your credit score and debt-to-income ratio are more important when applying for a mortgage.

User Stats

Votes
Remington Lyman
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Replied May 7 2021, 06:47
Originally posted by @Michael Grigorashenko:

Does anyone know any loan officer in Ohio that could help me out? Due to a bill that got my address wrong I didn't pay it. Long story short it was put on collection I paid it off but i need to know what to do next, whats the fastest way to qualify for a FHA loan?

Yeah, @Chris Wharton should be able to help you out. He does most of my loans here in Ohio.

• Real Estate Agent Ohio (#2019003078)

Reafco Logo
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Zeke Liston
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Replied May 7 2021, 07:35
Originally posted by @Michael Grigorashenko:

I would also recommend chatting with @Chris Wharton

User Stats

Votes
Michael Grigorashenko
  • Ohio
Votes |
  • Ohio
Replied May 9 2021, 15:11

No I haven't applied for a loan yet I didn't know what step to take next but now I'll contact Chris Wharton thanks so much for the help and advice!!!

User Stats

Votes
Michael Grigorashenko
  • Ohio
Votes |
  • Ohio
Replied May 14 2021, 19:17

Just a update I spoke to a loan officer and he told me what to do everything is on track I should be able to qualify in a couple of months.!!!