Skip to content
Guru, Book, & Course Reviews

User Stats

Votes
Debbie Lee
  • Investor
  • Illinois
Votes |
Please help $41,000 paid to a guru company to be refunded !

Debbie Lee
  • Investor
  • Illinois
Posted Mar 28 2015, 15:27

Hi to all investors out there, hope you have any advise or resource to help me out.

About 3 weeks ago I paid about $41,000 to a real estate investing company. After I have paid, their attitude and responsibility promised to me changed totally. Slowly I lost my trust on them, so decided to go ahead and ask for a refund.

after a couple of phone calls they only agreed and only refunded me $14,500 and will further refund my $4,500 if I sign their refund agreement ( I guess they are trying to get me sign and agree those are the amount I agree to be refunded and I can't take any other further action to ask more refund), I said I have to call you back. The only reason they holding strongly to argue with me for not willing to refund the most of the amount paid is that I have signed the contract ! They have so smoothly get me to sign a piece of agreement paper, without making it clear that was a " contract" I signed.

Please, do you have any advise or resource that can help me get most portion of the money back?

any suggestion or advise is greatly appreciated !

Loading replies...