Votes
Wayne Woodson
  • Investor
  • Nashville, TN
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Nashville, TN
Replied Aug 14 2013, 08:20

It depends on what you are trying to do. I wholesale so I use Zoho CRM but some other wholesalers use ACT CRM or Freedomsoft.

User Stats

Votes
Matt Larsen
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Tampa, FL
Replied Aug 14 2013, 08:48

I've been using FreedomSoft, which is a good place for keeping track of your prospects and buyers and contracts( CRM). But I hardly use it anymore - I may cancel.

Bottom line is that there is no such thing as wholesaling software or push button done for you systems out there. You pretty much gotta go out there and find deals and find buyers.

FreedomSoft has good features, but just don't mistake it for a push button system. My favorite features are: Cash Buyers List (I should use it more); the website to post your properties( and collect buyers info); and the contract generator( I do it on my own now) - but all those things as a beginner were very helpful.

Good luck!

-Matt

Rent To Retirement logo
Rent To Retirement
|
Sponsored
Turnkey Rentals 12+ States. SFR, MF & New Builds, High ROI! 3.99% rates, 5% down loans, below market prices across the US! Txt REI to 33777

User Stats

Votes
James Vermillion
  • Lexington, KY
Votes |
  • Lexington, KY
Replied Aug 14 2013, 08:53

Mark, it would really help if you would be more specific in what you are looking for.

User Stats

Votes
Joshua Dorkin
Pro Member
  • BiggerPockets Founder
  • Maui, HI
Votes |
Pro Member
  • BiggerPockets Founder
  • Maui, HI
Replied Aug 14 2013, 09:19

Hey @Mark Nemeth - We just recently released a pretty incredible flipping analysis and reporting tool that you might want to check out.

Here's a video that @Brandon Turner put together about analyzing a potential flip, using the tool . . . it should give you a good idea of the value you'll get from it; you can also take it for a test run using the link above.

User Stats

Votes
Beverly Allison
  • Albuquerque, NM
Votes |
  • Albuquerque, NM
Replied Feb 10 2016, 15:33

Great video!  How were you able to only need about $5,000.00 in the bank for this purchase?  Were you able to get financing outside of a bank?

Thanks for this!!