Bulbul Bhati
  • Delaware, OH
Votes |
Cincinnati Investors - Asking for Suggestions

Bulbul Bhati
  • Delaware, OH
Posted Jan 28 2023, 15:16

Hi All

I am planning on purchasing my first house hack within 3 months (By March 2023) but am waiting to see where I get my W-2 Job ( as I am a recent college grad). That said, I have an interview in Cincinnati and will be in the city for a day. Hoping to get the job, I want to use the 1 day to scout locations/ meet fellow investors, and just get a sense of the market and potential areas I can look into buying a house. Any suggestions/ tips about areas I can scout? Would be happy to grab a coffee with a fellow investor on Monday, Jan 30 anytime:)

User Stats

Votes
Sam McCormack
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cincinnati, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cincinnati, OH
Replied Jan 30 2023, 05:13

@Bulbul Bhati

Hi Bulbul, I just sent you a DM!

User Stats

Votes
Jordan Fiore
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cincinnati, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cincinnati, OH
Replied Jan 30 2023, 10:26

Great idea to scout the area! Reach out any time if you need assistance. It is tough to navigate an area that you are unfamiliar with. This forum is a great place to get your questions answered as well.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Cornwell#1 Real Estate Success Stories Contributor
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cincinnati, OH
Votes |
Joseph Cornwell#1 Real Estate Success Stories Contributor
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cincinnati, OH
Replied Jan 31 2023, 08:08
Quote from @Bulbul Bhati:

Hi All

I am planning on purchasing my first house hack within 3 months (By March 2023) but am waiting to see where I get my W-2 Job ( as I am a recent college grad). That said, I have an interview in Cincinnati and will be in the city for a day. Hoping to get the job, I want to use the 1 day to scout locations/ meet fellow investors, and just get a sense of the market and potential areas I can look into buying a house. Any suggestions/ tips about areas I can scout? Would be happy to grab a coffee with a fellow investor on Monday, Jan 30 anytime:)

I am happy to chat about Cincinnati, feel free to connect any time! 

User Stats

Votes
Steven Foster Wilson
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Jan 31 2023, 08:15

Hey Bulbul, Cincinnati has a mix of cash flow and appreciation. Would love to provide feedback on the neighborhood. Happy to connect and help out.

User Stats

Votes
Marco Fiore
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cincinnati, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cincinnati, OH
Replied Feb 2 2023, 11:28

A little late to the party but would love to connect and talk more about Cincinnati. Lots of great areas and much more inventory coming to surface. Also, to add on to what Jordan was saying, this platform is an awesome tool to connect with any sector in Real Estate.

User Stats

Votes
Lalit R.
  • Toronto, ON
Votes |
  • Toronto, ON
Replied Sep 15 2023, 11:39
Quote from @Steven Foster Wilson:

Hey Bulbul, Cincinnati has a mix of cash flow and appreciation. Would love to provide feedback on the neighborhood. Happy to connect and help out.

Hi Steven,

Can you share the info with me as well. I am looking for a decent out of state market and Cincinnati looks very appealing.

TIA

Lalit

User Stats

Votes
Steven Foster Wilson
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Oct 11 2023, 09:29
Quote from @Lalit R.:
Quote from @Steven Foster Wilson:

Hi Steven,

Can you share the info with me as well. I am looking for a decent out of state market and Cincinnati looks very appealing.

TIA

Lalit

Sure thing, Just DM'd you.