• Alpharetta, GA
Votes |
Atlanta Meetup @ Home Depot Corporate Office

Andrew Cordle
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Alpharetta, GA
Posted Jan 23 2015, 19:57

110 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

We have a once in a lifetime opportunity to have a REI Meetup at the Home Depot Corporate office with several Real Estate Investors speaking as well as one of the Presidents of the Home Depot.

HD as agreed to provide us lunch as well. This meeting is "FREE" and there will be no pitching or selling at this event.

Here are some of the things that will be happening at the event:

1. Hear from a President of the Home Depot.

2. HD is going to bring in the Regional Manager as well as District Managers and all local PARs to listen to your complaints and what they can do better, to serve the Real Estate Investor community. 

SO... BRING YOUR IDEAS!!!

3. I will be bringing in a Chief Marketing Officer of a very large advertising company to teach us how to market for houses in our very tight market. He as worked with Pepsi- Buffalo Wild Wings- Seagram's, and many other Fortune 500 companies. He also worked with Fox News and was the GM of the most listened to radio stations in America.

4. A Custom Home Designer for Investors, will be teaching on design, including tile, paint colors, kitchen cabinets, granite and much more. She will be passing out entire SKU list of houses she has designed for investors to everyone there for free.

5. We are going to have someone speak on rehabbing houses. What is working and not working in the Atlanta Market. He will be teaching on flipping houses and the steps that you need to be successful at flipping. He will also be talking briefly talking about New Construction, as it is so HOT in ATL.

6. Networking --Networking -- Networking so bring your business cards.

7. I would like to have Two Panels one for lenders (hard money lenders as well as private lenders) and one for wholesalers and marketing for the ATL Market. (If there are lenders and wholesalers that would like to do so)

If you would like to attend this REI Meetup please let me know as it stands right now we need to limit this to 50 investors. At HD corporate there are 2 different levels of security that you have to get through so you will for sure have to be on the list....

We are looking for a date in early or late March, just depending on the room availability at the HD corporate office.

If you are interested please @ tag me here and let me know.

Andrew

Please tag other ATL Investors who may want to attend.

@David Bateman @David Begley @David T. @Joel Owens @Manesh Hardeo @Rick Baggenstoss @Todd Whiddon 

Loading replies...