BEST EVER Conference – Feb. 22 & 23, 2019 in Denver, Colorado

113 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 02/22/19 08:00AM - 05:00PM America/Denver
  • Main Opera Theatre, 1385 Curtis Street Denver, Colorado 80204
  • $795

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

An in depth panel or discussion on choosing markets and sub-markets would be great. Pros and cons to look for, how to research markets (which websites and resources to use), real life examples of "I chose this market because" or "I didn't choose this market because". 

We just added another speaker. Ryan Smith, Elevation Capital Group, Manufactured Housing Communities and Self-Storage.

Anyone have any specific questions about MHC or self-storage that you would like Ryan to answer at the conference?

Originally posted by @Theo Hicks :

We just added another speaker. Ryan Smith, Elevation Capital Group, Manufactured Housing Communities and Self-Storage.

Anyone have any specific questions about MHC or self-storage that you would like Ryan to answer at the conference?

@Ryan Groene Is manufactured housing the same as mobile homes?

10 new speakers recently added to the Best Ever Conference!

@Adam Adams , Blue Spruce Holdings, Multifamily and Meetup Expert

Rich Fettke, Real Wealth Network, SFR and Vacation Rentals

Lucas Hall, Landlordology, Property Management

@Sterling White , Holdfolio, Multifamily

Mark Podolsky, The Land Geek, Raw Land

Mark Mascia, Mascia Development, Development and Syndications

@Chris Clothier , Memphis Invest, Turnkey SFR rentals

Hunter Thompson, CashFlow Connections, Syndications

Jeremy Roll, Roll Investment Group, Passive investing

Nathan Tabor, Nathan Tabor Real Estate Academy, Multifamily

What new speaker are you most interested in hearing?

@Joe Fairless@Theo Hicks As a coaching client of Trevors, I have heard tidbits of the amazing things you guys do! Looking forward to meeting everybody in person and connecting!

As everyone knows, it is getting tougher to come across on-market multifamily deals. I am hoping to pick up some new tactics that can help me search and market for off-market multifamily properties.

Originally posted by @Theo Hicks :

@Jabari Long @Ty Frankel what is your main outcome for attending the conference? What speaker are you the most excited to hear?

Main outcome is to have a good time, talk with intelligent, good people, and learn. I'm excited to hear everybody speak!

@Max Cohen Coach T helped me quit my w2 job. Great guy.

How to find apartment deals in a hot market was covered in Joe's keynote address last year, which you can watch for free on our YouTube channel. The short answer: for every on-market deal, search the surround area for complementary properties (i.e. on-market deal is mostly 1-bedroom and an off-market deal is mostly 2-bedrooms) and reach out to the owners. The goal is to purchase both properties, because you'll likely be able to pay more for the on-market deal due to purchasing the off-market deal below market value, economies of scale, and natural referral source (i.e., you've got all unit types covered across both properties).

Hi everyone,

We are excited to announce that the one and only Mr. @Brandon Turner ,  Co-host of the BiggerPockets podcast, investor, and best selling author, is confirmed as a speaker!!

Brandon has a wealth of real estate investing knowledge, so what do you want him to talk about at the conference?

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here