• Wholesaler & RE Broker
  • Seattle, WA
Votes |
Wholesaler & RE Broker from Seattle, WA

Julie Clark
  • Wholesaler & RE Broker
  • Seattle, WA
Posted Nov 25 2015, 08:28

Hello Everyone and Happy Thanksgiving 2015!

My name is Julie Clark and this is my first post.  I can't wait to learn from you, hopefully meet a lot of you in person and engage in this awesome community.

I am a full-time Seattle based wholesaler with a team of 5, as well as a full-time residential real estate broker.  I am also the co-founder of Seattle Investors Club. Investors are my PEEPS!  I've been in real estate for 20 years, first as an asset manager & investor at a local RE investment company buying, renovating, holding apartments and office properties, I've done land sales to apt developers & other commercial RE, and then started flipping & wholesaling homes for my personal investments.  I love real estate! That naturally led me to becoming a real estate broker. My focus evolved into full time residential real estate as my flipping & wholesaling business grew.  So, here I am!  I look forward to connecting with you. Personally I love travel, hiking, biking, tennis and reading a good book.  I have 7 year old twin girls who keep me busy too!  Feel free to contact me anytime day or night.

User Stats

Votes
Julie Clark
  • Wholesaler & RE Broker
  • Seattle, WA
Votes |
  • Wholesaler & RE Broker
  • Seattle, WA
Replied Nov 27 2015, 11:38

@Min Qiu Cool (and thanks)!  I look forward to seeing you guys soon.  Feel free to call me anytime if I can help you with anything.  

User Stats

Votes
Julie Clark
  • Wholesaler & RE Broker
  • Seattle, WA
Votes |
  • Wholesaler & RE Broker
  • Seattle, WA
Replied Nov 27 2015, 11:47

@Alex Chin  I REALLY appreciate the referrals and will make those connections for sure, thank you!.  I know Brian Fouts really well, he's one of my peeps!  Actually Brian just presented the topic at the Nov Seattle Investors Club meeting and crushed it on Seller Financing & Lease Options.  I also listed his last flip for him and he crushed it there too.

I look forward to meeting you in person at the next BP meet up and will get your buying criteria to see if I can find a sweet rental deal for you.  Happy Post Turkey Day!

Vacasa logo
Vacasa
|
Sponsored
We do the work. You get the ROI. We do it all for your vacation rental. All—marketing, pricing, guest requests, housekeeping & more.

User Stats

Votes
Ryland Taniguchi
  • San Francisco, CA
Votes |
  • San Francisco, CA
Replied Nov 29 2015, 00:46
Originally posted by @Julie Clark:

Hello Everyone and Happy Thanksgiving 2015!

My name is Julie Clark and this is my first post.  I can't wait to learn from you, hopefully meet a lot of you in person and engage in this awesome community.

I am a full-time Seattle based wholesaler with a team of 5, as well as a full-time residential real estate broker.  I am also the co-founder of Seattle Investors Club. Investors are my PEEPS!  I've been in real estate for 20 years, first as an asset manager & investor at a local RE investment company buying, renovating, holding apartments and office properties, I've done land sales to apt developers & other commercial RE, and then started flipping & wholesaling homes for my personal investments.  I love real estate! That naturally led me to becoming a real estate broker. My focus evolved into full time residential real estate as my flipping & wholesaling business grew.  So, here I am!  I look forward to connecting with you. Personally I love travel, hiking, biking, tennis and reading a good book.  I have 7 year old twin girls who keep me busy too!  Feel free to contact me anytime day or night.

Welcome to BP. Wow, co-founding SIC is a nice accomplishment.

User Stats

Votes
Kevin C.
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Burien, WA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Burien, WA
Replied Nov 29 2015, 10:52

Welcome to Bigger Pockets @Julie Clark

It's great to have you onboard. I've heard great things about the Seattle Investors club and I need to get to one of your meetings. If you are interested, I cohost a local meetup of BP members and we would love to have you at one of our Meetups . We are having the last one on Dec 11th. Here is a link for more info.Pacific NW Real Estate

Hope to see you around the Sound,

Kevin 

User Stats

Votes
Mark Nolan
Pro Member
  • Professional
  • Carlsbad, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Professional
  • Carlsbad, CA
Replied Nov 30 2015, 00:09

@Julie Clark

Welcome to Bigger Pockets. Consider sending messages to other members for specific guidance.

User Stats

Votes
Brian Fouts
  • Investor
  • Fall City, WA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Fall City, WA
Replied Dec 1 2015, 09:04

Nice to see you on here @Julie Clark!  Thanks for the props as well!

All, Julie is the real deal, very accomplished investor and agent and is very established.  Doing a great job educating other investors and setting them up for success!

User Stats

Votes
Julie Clark
  • Wholesaler & RE Broker
  • Seattle, WA
Votes |
  • Wholesaler & RE Broker
  • Seattle, WA
Replied Dec 1 2015, 11:40

@Brian Fouts  Thanks Brian!  Where should I send your check...?  Haaa! Seriously, thanks for the nice comment.  Back at ya!  

Account Closed
  • Seattle, WA
Votes |
  • Seattle, WA
Replied Apr 13 2016, 13:35

@Julie Clark, Hello Julie! My name is Joy. I just joined BP two days ago. I was searching for Seattle RE investors and your name popped up. I am trying to find my first primary residence in Seattle. If you have any opportunities (wholesale or filpping) in Queen Anne, please let me know. 

User Stats

Votes
Julie Clark
  • Wholesaler & RE Broker
  • Seattle, WA
Votes |
  • Wholesaler & RE Broker
  • Seattle, WA
Replied Apr 14 2016, 09:12

@Account Closed  Welcome to BP and thanks for reaching out to me!  I will certainly let you know if I or anyone else I know have any QA properties.  You can also share with me a bit more details on what you are looking for by going to SeattleInvestorsClub.com and filling out the short form on the Join Buyers List page.  

I hope to see you at a BP meet up soon or feel free to call me any time with questions.  I am here to help in any way you need it.  Seattle Investors Club also meets once per month in Renton on the 2nd Saturday of each month.  Have a great day!