Votes
Joseph Pumilia
  • Hammond, LA
Votes |
New to REI- Orange County, CA and New Orleans area

Joseph Pumilia
  • Hammond, LA
Posted Jul 25 2016, 12:48
Hi everyone, Brand new to the world of REI. Really looking forward to learning a lot about it and what opportunities are out there. I live in Orange County, CA but have family and travel to New Orleans a lot. I would appreciate any help and guidance as I learn about this world. -Joe P

User Stats

Votes
Joe Homs
  • Flipper
  • Mission Viejo, CA
Votes |
  • Flipper
  • Mission Viejo, CA
Replied Jul 25 2016, 13:19

@Joseph Pumilia  Welcome to BP. There is a local meetup in Lake forest every month that you should check out. http://www.meetup.com/Orange-County-Real-Estate-Investor-Networking/

If you would like to meet up before then and talk about investing let me know. I am in Mission Viejo and can meet at a Starbucks.

I am looking for my next purchase at the court house steps, while I am working on a few more. 

User Stats

Votes
Jo-Ann Lapin
Pro Member
  • Loan Officer
  • Tustin, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Loan Officer
  • Tustin, CA
Replied Jul 25 2016, 14:26

Good afternoon

Are you looking in ca or New Orleans?

Regards

Jo Ann lapin

PropStream logo
PropStream
|
Sponsored
Nationwide property data Use our robust, multi-sourced data to find off-market properties and close your next deal.

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Pumilia
  • Hammond, LA
Votes |
  • Hammond, LA
Replied Jul 25 2016, 19:39

Joe Homs - I would love to meet up for coffee before. I clicked and looked at the meet up but didn't see a get together for the next two months. Do you know the next date everyone is meeting?

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Pumilia
  • Hammond, LA
Votes |
  • Hammond, LA
Replied Jul 25 2016, 19:40

Jo-Ann Lapin Hi Jo-Ann, I am really looking anywhere near Orange County or in the Greater New Orleans area.

User Stats

Votes
Ron H.
  • Investor
  • Orange County, CA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Orange County, CA
Replied Jul 25 2016, 19:49

Hi @Joseph Pumilia.  In addition to the Lake Forest meeting which is great, there is a relatively new group that meets in Yorba Linda every month.  Feel free to check it out below.

http://www.meetup.com/North-OC-REI-Network/events/...

Account Closed
  • Investor
  • Mandeville, LA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Mandeville, LA
Replied Jul 25 2016, 20:00

@Joseph Pumilia I live and invest in the New Orleans area. What kind of investment properties are you looking for?

User Stats

Votes
Tonja Raphael
  • New Orleans, LA
Votes |
  • New Orleans, LA
Replied Jul 26 2016, 07:20

The best type for my experience level (by the way I have none).  Which ever I choose it will be my first and don't want to bit off more than I can handle.

User Stats

Votes
Ayodeji Kuponiyi
  • Investor
  • King of Prussia, PA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • King of Prussia, PA
Replied Jul 26 2016, 07:29

@Joseph Pumilia welcome to BP! Best/first thing to do is get educated. Read read read! Read books on investing in real estate, listen to the podcasts, attend webinars and stay active on the forums while connecting with other investors in your area and pick a niche. Best of luck!