San Francisco Happy Hour Meetup #10

23 Replies

• 06/06/18 06:00PM - 08:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • Mantel Bar inside the Hotel Zeppelin, 545 Post St San Francisco, California 94102
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hi All,

This is a very casual meetup of all types of investors and experience levels. I learn great things at every meeting

There will not be any pitching of anything by the hosts.

Just come with some business cards and get to know people you chat with on BP

Thanks to  @Eduardo Zepeda for securing the venue and co-hosting

Please also join our meetup to make sure you get notifications

https://www.meetup.com/SF-Real-Estate-open-format

@Sherwin Gonzales Mr Super Connector will hopefully draw a bunch of people again 

Hope to also see @Brenda Chen@Mark Pedroza@Puran Zach Grewal@Ethan Cooke@Ralph Forde@Jason Lefley , @Patrick Suzuki @Jared Newman@Nicole Petrak , @Ali Goss@Gagan Chawla@Matthew Ryan , @Matt Sanford@Atish Shah@Sasha Josephs@MarieChele Porter    

@Tim McGarvey@David Kanter@Saikat Bhadra@Kevin Q. , @Ariel Vincent@Jonathan Gonzalez@Ori Skloot@Zander Eng@Dana Dunford@Chris Mason@Bobby Sharma , Account Closed

Thanks for invite @Sean Walton and @Eduardo Zepeda !

Looking forward to meeting up with everyone! Just pinging some other people I've met that may be interested in joining.

@Shea Stringert , I just messaged you to see if you can join!

Hope you can meetup @Paul Choi , @Brandon Fox , @William A Edwards , @Brad Henson , @Daniel Pierson , @Jonathan Roszkowski , @Derek MacBay , @Adil Hussain , @Eric Li , @Timz Valenzuela

Thanks for the heads up @Sean Walton .

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend as I have a high school graduation in Atwater that day. But all won't be lost. I plan on making a trip to the Merced county courthouse and research probate files. 

It's not that I'm going to invest but I just want to kill my curiosity.

Next month the first Wednesday is a holiday. Will the monthly meeting still be planned that day or temporarily moved to Tuesday or Thursday of next month?   

Originally posted by @Sean Walton:

Hi All,

This is a very casual meetup of all types of investors and experience levels. I learn great things at every meeting

There will not be any pitching of anything by the hosts.

Just come with some business cards and get to know people you chat with on BP

Thanks to  @Eduardo Zepeda for securing the venue and co-hosting

Please also join our meetup to make sure you get notifications

@Sherwin Gonzales Mr Super Connector will hopefully draw a bunch of people again 

Hope to also see @Brenda Chen@Mark Pedroza@Puran Zach Grewal@Ethan Cooke@Ralph Forde@Jason Lefley , @Patrick Suzuki @Jared Newman@Nicole Petrak , @Ali Goss@Gagan Chawla@Matthew Ryan , @Matt Sanford@Atish Shah@Sasha Josephs@MarieChele Porter    

@Tim McGarvey@David Kanter@Saikat Bhadra@Kevin Q. , @Ariel Vincent@Jonathan Gonzalez@Ori Skloot@Zander Eng@Dana Dunford@Chris Mason@Bobby Sharma , Account Closed

There will be a TV playing the finals game for the Warriors fans out there. 

Clevland fans I guess you can come too.

See you all tomorrow!

Originally posted by @Peter Sai-Ngarm :

I invest in columbus, but live in the bay. But if Lebron - er - Cleveland wins, do property values go up in Columbus?? #dissonance

Do property values in Cleveland go up if LeBron wins?

@James Wise   @Peter Sai-Ngarm   3 things............

1. Cleveland won't win this year so it's a non-issue. 

2. Since Cleveland won't win, folks in Cleveland may in turn burn down properties.

3. When LeBron leaves (again) at the end of the season, people may burn down even more properties. 

All in good fun my man. 

@James Wise @Peter Sai-Ngarm 3 things............

1. Cleveland won't win this year so it's a non-issue. Likely.

2. Since Cleveland won't win, folks in Cleveland may in turn burn down properties. Doubtful.

3. When LeBron leaves (again) at the end of the season, people may burn down even more properties.

All in good fun my man. Unlikely.

Originally posted by @Peter Sai-Ngarm :

Never had so many business cards of people who I want to stay in connected to. Was awesome guys

-P

Great connecting with you and a bunch great folks! Always fun chatting about REI.

let me know how your deal goes!

Thanks for coming out everyone! Lots of great conversation and a Warriors win!

Next 1st Wednesday is 4th of July so would people rather do Thursday the 5th or Wednesday the 11th?

Hey all - 

Wondering if any of our community has been investing in GA or AL? I am specifically thinking of Savannah and Mobile... going down to to Mobile next week to look around and would love to chat with any involved in the region. Would also appreciate referrals to folks who are... If the next HH is on the 11th, I should see you there!