Marketplace
242K Posts | 92K Discussions
Investor Friendly Realtor
Hi all!ย If you are looking for an investor friendly realtor in Northern Jersey feel free to connect and DM me! I am an investor myself so I am also always open to building overall local business relationships. Anything... View more
WARNING do NOT buy a property out of state until you WATCH THIS!
I have built a portfolio from the ground up that is valued at well over $50 million today. I am also the number 1 selling Realtor of investment properties in the greater Cleveland, Ohio area. I offer investors... View more
The TRUTH behind the HOUSE HACKING technique
House Hacking. Many of us have heard of it. But what does it really entail? How does it work if you break in down using real world numbers? In the video below I break down the House Hacking strategy using real world... View more
RE Agent that is in the business of INVESTMENT PROPERTIES
If you are looking for a dedicated RE Agent that is in the business of INVESTMENT PROPERTIES I would love to talk to you! Osmaond Real estate is one if the the oldest brokerages in Utah County, we know this area!... View more
Commercial Real Estate Agent in Cleveland
Hello,My name is George Hoover and I am a licensed Commercial Real Estate Agent located in the Greater Cleveland area.ย ย We focus on working with buyers, sellers, lessors, lessees AND those companies that need property... View more
Attention All Investors and Wholesalers, Join Our BuyersList!
Sign up to get off-market and discounted investment properties delivered to your inbox. www.sdfcapitalllc.com/buyers-listSee our available listings here www.sdfcapitalllc.com/coming-soonCall Frank @ 888.604.4128 We... View more
Looking for an Investor Friendly Realtor in Tulsa
Hi! I'm looking for an investor friendly realtor in Tulsa, Oklahoma. We are experienced investors from Southern California. We invest in Oklahoma City already but plan to venture to Tulsa soon, so we are making our... View more
Cleveland Commercial Real Estate & Property Management Services
Hi Everyone,I am excited to announce that I have moved into commercial real estate and property management! We will focus on working with buyers, sellers, lessors, lessees AND those companies that need property... View more
Cleveland Commercial Real Estate & Property Management Services
Hi Everyone,I am excited to announce that I have moved into commercial real estate and property management! We will focus on working with buyers, sellers, lessors, lessees AND those companies that need property... View more
The Skinny on House Hacking your way to millions as told by a pro
House Hacking. Many of us have heard of it. But what does it really entail? How does it work if you break in down using real world numbers? In the video below I break down the House Hacking strategy using real world... View more
Vancouver/Camas/Washougal, WA Hard Working Broker available
Hello there!ย  ย My wife, Desiree, is a Real Estate Broker for the Vancouver, Camas, and Washougalย areas and is looking for new clients/investors to represent. Whether buying or selling, Des is a 3rd generation realtor... View more
Vancouver/Camas/Washougal, WA Hard Working Broker available
Hello there!ย  ย My wife, Desiree, is a Real Estate Broker for the Vancouver, Camas, and Washougalย areas and is looking for new clients/investors to represent. Whether buying or selling, Des is a 3rd generation realtor... View more
Real Estate Broker for Investors
Hello,ย  My name is Justin and I am a real estate broker in the west/northwest suburbs of Chicago.ย  My goal of investing in real estate got me to jump in as a broker as well.ย  If you are looking for a real estate agent... View more
Treasure Coast Properties
Are you looking for rentals, homes in golf communities,ย or investment propertiesย on the treasure coast in Florida, than I can help! Feel free to reach out and send me message!Matt Yorgey4843903899Search Florida Here
Move From the East Bay to the Sacramento Region!
Are you tired of living in the East Bay Area? Have you considered moving to the greater Sacramento region?ย I am a native of Sacramento and would love to speak with you about the area's wonderful attributes. While... View more
Attention All Investors and Wholesalers, Join Our BuyersList!
Sign up to get off-market and discounted investment properties delivered to your inbox. www.sdfcapitalllc.com/buyers-listSee our available listings here www.sdfcapitalllc.com/coming-soonCall me @ 888.604.4128 We spend... View more
Amazon opening a 2nd location in Cleveland area? Ask James Wise
In this episode of #AskJamesWise James Wise answers the following question."#AskJamesWise Thank you so much for your videos. Those are really helpful. I am planning to start rental business in Cleveland area. I am new.... View more
Want 20+ Off Market Properties in Your Inbox Each Month For Free?
I work for an investment brokerage in Philadelphia which specializes in finding off market properties for investors. The investors I work with are provided with at least 20 deals throughout Philadelphia and the... View more
Quick Reminder about DealHouse Meet Up in New York this June!
You are invited to the ONLY Meetup in the area run by actual investors who are flipping over 5 houses each month. Be sure to RSVP here:https://www.meetup.com/DealHouse/events/250416955/June 28, 2018| 7PM - 9PM | Molly... View more
James Wise is a Scientologist Cult Leader from Connecticut
I couldn't even make this stuff up if I tried guys. A fella by the name of Virtua Skimmer has accused me of being a Scientology Cult Leader From Connecticut who ripped off his cousin. Lol, I love the internet. Can't... View more
REAL ESTATE DEEDS - What do you need to know about Deeds?
In this episode of #AskJamesWise James Wise answers the following question. "#askjameswise do a video on settlement of the property and the different deeds you can get and what is the best and worst"Click the Video... View more
Looking for an investor friendly REALTORยฎ in Athens Ga?
My name is Georguiย and I'm glad you found me.ย Buyers Agent.I specialize in working with investors to get them the right subject property; being a real estate investor myself, I understand the needs of investors. If you... View more
See You All tonight at New York DealHouse Meet up!!
DealHouse brings you the latest real estate tips & news from leading industry professionals. Hosted by Frank Sanchez & Larry Friedman.Be sure to RSVP here:... View more
I Can Help Quarterback Your Real Estate Investment Team
Hello,My name is George Hoover and I am a licensed Real Estate Agent located in the Greater Cleveland area. If you need to build your real estate investing team in Cleveland, I can help you. I have solid contacts with... View more
Lincoln Park Chicago - Multiunit investors over $1.5 Mil
Hello!Looking to connect with some local buyers in Chicago that purchase multiunits in or near Lincoln Park. Current subject property is a pocket listing - $1.92 million. Currently retail on bottom, then two units on... View more