Marketplace
242K Posts | 92K Discussions
Buying SFR and Multi-family in Ben Lomond and Santa Cruz, Cruz CA
I am buying value add single and multiple-family units in San Lorenzo Valley (Mt. Hermon, Felton, Ben Lomond, Brookdale, and Boulder Creek), Scotts Valley, and Santa Cruz areas of California. We use conventional, hard... View more
Looking for Multifamily 70+ Units
Attention Multi-Family Property owners!!! Looking to buy 70+ unit MF asset with a price range up to 9M.  Location is very flexible.  Onsite leasing office preferred. Please forward all potential leads to... View more
Boynton Beach FL / Hypoluxo area, 3bd/2ba
Hello, all!  Would anyone happen to know of a home for sale around Boynton Beach/Hypoluxo area for more or less $250,000 with no membership/association fee?  If so, please reach out!  You'd be making a delightful,... View more
Lake Worth, FL Rental
Hello, all! I am looking for a home to rent for around $1,000/month in the Lake Worth, FL area.. I know, very slim chance. YET, if you or anyone you know would be able to help us with our search, my friend and I would... View more
Buying SFR and Multi-family in Ben Lomond and Santa Cruz, Cruz CA
I am buying value add single and multiple-family units in San Lorenzo Valley (Mt. Hermon, Felton, Ben Lomond, Brookdale, and Boulder Creek), Scotts Valley, and Santa Cruz areas of California. We use conventional, hard... View more
Broker or owners selling hotel or motel
My company is looking to acquire $10M of property in the hotel or motel space. If you're a broker specializing in this area or an owner looking to sell, I'd like to talk. We currently own multi family, NNN office,... View more
St.Louis - Looking for Large multifamily
Hello, I am looking for sellers of 100 or more units in the St.Louis area. If you know someone who is selling or thinking about selling for the right price in the very near future please message me. Preferably... View more
Have borrowers seeking SFR portfolios OR Value Add MFR
We are a direct short-term lender to real estate investors and have borrowers seeking either a portfolio pack of SFR's (1-4 units)(prefer min. of 20 props in portfolio - bigger is better)(OK if they need updates)... View more
$10M in MF acquisitions in Philadelphia PA suburbs or Dayton OH
I'm looking to grow my portfolio in 2021 (currently at 127 units).  Specifically, I'm looking for 2-3 acquisitions.1) $1.5M - $1.75M - acquire with 1031 (after current sale to Starbucks)2) $5-$8M acquisition using... View more
ISO SFR or MFR Fix and Flip In The Greater Sacramento Area
Hello BP, My partner and I are looking for fix and flips in the greater Sacramento area with an ARV of $350-400k. If you're a wholesaler or an investor that has extra deals sitting in your portfolio and cannot get to... View more
Seeking 5+ Unit MFH Properties in DFW (I Already have Financing)
Hi. I am seeking 5+ unit MFH properties in the DFW area, and was wondering if anybody had off-market listings or potential deals they would be interested in selling or advertising. Perhaps you're a realtor, wholesaler,... View more
Seeking Private Lenders Great Returns Huge
12/23/2020 Seeking an individual that would be interested in making great returns on short term private lending. -Secured by the property -Short term in and out 6-12months -Double digit interest rate payout -Lending... View more
Looking for Raw or Developed Land Hampton Roads
Looking for land in Richmond, Williamsburg, Virginia Beach, Newport News, Suffolk, Chesapeake and all of Hampton Roads for residential development. Developed land or raw. No deal too big and we can the property through... View more
Looking for two $1-$5M buys in Philadelphia suburbs or Dayton OH
Looking to add 2 new pieces to my rental portfolio. Brokers, investors, sellers...reach out if you know of a $1-$5M property in Philadelphia suburbs (Bucks, Montgomery counties...maybe Berks or Delaware counties as... View more
I’m in the market to purchase an apartment building in MI
I am in the market seeking to purchase an apartment building in Macomb or Oakland county Michigan. I would prefer off market if possible.Range 5-50 unitPrice $0-$3,000,000Anybody that knows any deals in these areas... View more
2-4 Unit Rental Property Wanted - Grand Rapids, MI
Hello, I am looking for a 2-4 unit rental property in Grand Rapids, MI I am pre-approved and ready to buy.  Please send me some pictures and a description as well as the address.  
SFHs in Oakland and Macomb Counties Michigan
Seeking SFHs in Oakland and Macomb Counties Michigan! I am seeking properties in Macomb and Oakland county to expand my portfolio. If you or you know someone that is interested in selling their property please reply... View more
Seeking Multifamily deals in Richmond, VA (and greater area)
Working with several physicians targeting a $2-8M multifamily acquisition in the Richmond area. Target class: B/C. Please PM or reply if you are looking to sell.
Seeking SFHs in Oakland and Macomb Counties Michigan
Seeking SFHs in Oakland and Macomb Counties Michigan!I am seeking properties in Macomb and Oakland county to expand my portfolio. If you or you know someone that is interested in selling their property please reply to... View more
Looking for 5+ Unit in Los Angeles
I am seeking a 5+ unit building in the LA/Whittier/SoCal area. I have already exhausted the MLS and looking to see if anyone has an upcoming deal or an Off-Market deal. I currently invest in the Whittier area and will... View more
Looking for Denver Multifamily and Hospitality
My team and I are looking for multifamily and hospitality deals in the city and county of Denver, CO. Up to $1,500,000 (possibly more for the right deal)Any condition, any cap rate, any issues okay.Can be completely... View more
< SELLERS! Senior Assisted Living Facilities Wanted! >
Considering selling, or know someone who might be considering selling a Residential Assisted Living House or Senior Assisted Living Facility? We need to purchase licensed Assisted Living Facilities in:... View more