Personal Finance Forum

11.1K Posts 1.2K Discussions

Forum Summary

The personal finance forum is for the discussion of issues revolving around personal finance, including other non-real estate investments such as stocks, budgeting, credit, bankruptcy, saving, and retirement.

Discussion Last Post Replies Last Activity
Newbie...Making it work with little to no down payment. Bob Okenwa Bob Okenwa 12 about 3 hours Jump to last post
CPA recommendation in SF Bay Area Don Souza Don Souza 0 about 3 hours Jump to last post
Student Loans! What Company do I Choose? Victor So Victor So 2 about 7 hours Jump to last post
Should my wife continue to contribute to her 401(k) George Blower George Blower 8 about 7 hours Jump to last post
Invest or focus on Student Loans Robin Croen Robin Croen 14 about 7 hours Jump to last post
Financial education, looking for recommendations Paul Allen Paul Allen 1 about 10 hours Jump to last post
Is Whole Life Insurance a smart investment to diversify? Thomas Rutkowski Thomas Rutkowski 158 about 10 hours Jump to last post
Tax write-offs Paying family members to rehab a house Holly McKhann Holly McKhann 4 about 18 hours Jump to last post
Question Using a 401K & Roth for an Inital Investment Nathan Herber Nathan Herber 4 about 21 hours Jump to last post
Simon Conn - Has anyone does business with them? Daniel Massicotte Daniel Massicotte 3 1 day Jump to last post
Need to assist my sibling resolving a personal debt conundrum Thomas S. Thomas S. 5 2 days Jump to last post
Where to save for a down payment? Caleb Heimsoth Caleb Heimsoth 19 3 days Jump to last post
First Mortgage Advice Joshua Hollandsworth Joshua Hollandsworth 5 3 days Jump to last post
Loan affect on accredited investor Michael Kretch Michael Kretch 2 4 days Jump to last post
What does the top ten % of the top 1% net worth look like? Peter T. Peter T. 43 4 days Jump to last post
Re-finance vs Equity line of Credit Casey Marley Casey Marley 2 5 days Jump to last post
LLC tax as Disregarded Entity Weikang Chen Weikang Chen 3 5 days Jump to last post
What do you do with CapEx money? Rick Santucci Rick Santucci 7 6 days Jump to last post
Are you Pro or Against 401(k)? Chris Masons Chris Masons 188 6 days Jump to last post
Pay down mortgage or put cash away for investing down payment? Scott H. Scott H. 2 7 days Jump to last post
Is this legit ? I shredded it btw Sam Guarnieri Sam Guarnieri 3 7 days Jump to last post
QuickBooks for Book Keeping Gita Faust Gita Faust 11 7 days Jump to last post
Avoiding penalties Cashing out My 401K Suzanna Lam Suzanna Lam 8 8 days Jump to last post
How to find financial adviser for retiring prop. investor Suzanna Lam Suzanna Lam 5 8 days Jump to last post
Paradigm Life, Infinite Banking, Whole Life Insurance Suzanna Lam Suzanna Lam 81 8 days Jump to last post