Investor Deal Diaries

12.9K Posts 557 Discussions

Forum Summary

The Investor Deal Diaries forum is the place to walk through your deals with your peers as they happen. Whether you're sharing your latest real estate investment deal status or connecting with your colleagues about what they are working on, this forum is the place to dig deep into what you've got going on at the moment.
Discussion Last Post Replies Last Activity
STOP!! STOP!! DO NOT POST IN THIS FORUM BEFORE READING! Noel Felix III Noel Felix III 0 about 1 year Jump to last post
What Hurdles Did you Face during Your First Deal Alexander Alguire Alexander Alguire 31 about 6 hours Jump to last post
newbie looking for buyers in florida and new york Nick Colamarino Nick Colamarino 10 1 day Jump to last post
Oak Hill Jacksonville FL - how is it? Gadi Blumenfeld Gadi Blumenfeld 8 1 day Jump to last post
First flip, san antonio, foundation issue- need help Ronato Ortiz Ronato Ortiz 38 3 days Jump to last post
South Florida investments Dmitry Anoshkin Dmitry Anoshkin 4 3 days Jump to last post
Thibodaux, La. SFR - First Deal, Second Rental Property Clint Galliano Clint Galliano 4 3 days Jump to last post
proof of funds letter Sam Bates Sam Bates 3 3 days Jump to last post
Looking for someone to take over owner financing Mike Mclean Mike Mclean 5 4 days Jump to last post
GREEDY , GREEDY , GREEDY Shannon K. Shannon K. 11 5 days Jump to last post
New flip. Hopefully sells ASAP!!!! Alicia Prokos Alicia Prokos 27 5 days Jump to last post
I closed on my first deal! David Zheng David Zheng 30 7 days Jump to last post
Searching for private lender Rick Pozos Rick Pozos 1 7 days Jump to last post
First Property, Bedford VA Duplex! Andrew Kewley Andrew Kewley 1 7 days Jump to last post
Duplex deal analysis Justin Tahilramani Justin Tahilramani 4 7 days Jump to last post
very bad experience with a Turnkey in Detroit Elliot Mendoza Elliot Mendoza 13 8 days Jump to last post
Second Property: Harrisburg, PA Three Unit Joe Chirdon Joe Chirdon 0 8 days Jump to last post
Partnership multi family unit building Yohanes Sidharta Yohanes Sidharta 0 9 days Jump to last post
My first buy and hold experience in Asheville (with pics) Matt B. Matt B. 19 9 days Jump to last post
2nd Buy and Hold Rehab - Kennesaw, GA Anthony Okin Anthony Okin 34 9 days Jump to last post
First Flip South Jersey(Sicklerville) Ryan Battista Ryan Battista 25 9 days Jump to last post
Diary of my first Apartment - 5 units! J.R. Gutierrez J.R. Gutierrez 1 10 days Jump to last post
Best Financing for rehabbed "rent to own" / lease option property Bryan Stell Bryan Stell 3 10 days Jump to last post
Cheyenne, WY 7 Unit Apartment Complex Jeff Fruhwirth Jeff Fruhwirth 36 13 days Jump to last post
Looking to connect with wholsalers in Central New Jersey Shane Cooper Shane Cooper 3 14 days Jump to last post