Investor Deal Diaries

11.8K Posts 472 Discussions

Forum Summary

The Investor Deal Diaries forum is the place to walk through your deals with your peers as they happen. Whether you're sharing your latest real estate investment deal status or connecting with your colleagues about what they are working on, this forum is the place to dig deep into what you've got going on at the moment.
Discussion Last Post Replies Last Activity
STOP!! STOP!! DO NOT POST IN THIS FORUM BEFORE READING! Noel Felix III Noel Felix III 0 9 months Jump to last post
Does this rental make sense? Anthony Dooley Anthony Dooley 12 about 1 hour Jump to last post
First investment property! Took action!! Garrett Pyros Garrett Pyros 40 about 9 hours Jump to last post
Assuming a mortgage from underwater homeowner Barshay Graves Barshay Graves 7 about 11 hours Jump to last post
Cell Tower Property Ownership Nick Meers Nick Meers 5 1 day Jump to last post
Is this a good BRRRR, would you do it? Tyler Blackwell Tyler Blackwell 2 1 day Jump to last post
Who’s is bigger? Let's talk about your dream deal come true! Engelo Rumora Engelo Rumora 2 2 days Jump to last post
Spec new construction in Austin Jon Klaus Jon Klaus 72 2 days Jump to last post
What is fair? and should I do it? Victor Spencer II Victor Spencer II 8 3 days Jump to last post
Realtors that understands Investors (Philadelphia) Ryan Stewart Ryan Stewart 4 3 days Jump to last post
How I failed my first deal !! Rohan Attravanam Rohan Attravanam 28 3 days Jump to last post
Be Careful with Whom you Invest Sylvia Pomazak Sylvia Pomazak 0 3 days Jump to last post
New Goal: Purchase 400 units this year Linda Baumg Linda Baumg 75 3 days Jump to last post
Closed on property #26 John Santos John Santos 4 3 days Jump to last post
South FL, Tri counties ,MLS Properties Good or Not Good. Alex Bartolomeo Alex Bartolomeo 0 4 days Jump to last post
Most Important Factors Needed For A Close John Mathewson John Mathewson 3 4 days Jump to last post
First Investment Property - BRRR Pittsburgh, PA Tanya Bass Tanya Bass 12 4 days Jump to last post
Moving out: Illinois has country’s worst outbound rate in 2016 David Dachtera David Dachtera 6 4 days Jump to last post
Air BnB, rent as furnished, or long term rental Loren Clive Loren Clive 5 5 days Jump to last post
One Year Bigger Pockets Anniversary - Where I'm at now Julie Marquez Julie Marquez 4 5 days Jump to last post
Craftsman Full Gut & 2nd Story Addition! Julie Marquez Julie Marquez 79 5 days Jump to last post
Hard money/investor/Lenders in St. Louis area Ron Martinez Ron Martinez 0 5 days Jump to last post
West End Atlanta Flip 30310 Brian Watkins Brian Watkins 25 5 days Jump to last post
Cheyenne, WY 7 Unit Apartment Complex Andrew K. Andrew K. 12 5 days Jump to last post
Six degrees and six vacancies… Oh shazbot! Jonathan G. Jonathan G. 7 5 days Jump to last post