Real Estate Success Stories

55.2K Posts 3.0K Discussions

Forum Summary

This is the place to share your real estate success stories. Share your success to help inspire others and to build up your credibility! If you've accomplished something in your real estate business lately, we hope you'll let others know about it here.

If you're looking for further inspiration, be sure to check out our BiggerPockets Case Studies.

Discussion Last Post Replies Last Activity
How to Use The Real Estate Success Stories Frank Contreras Frank Contreras 24 1 day Jump to last post
Share Your Success! Pics, Flips, and $$$ Latoya Coleman Latoya Coleman 427 2 days Jump to last post
Closed 3 Houses Today!!! $$$$$ Lilly N. Lilly N. 111 9 days Jump to last post
Poll how much money has BiggerPockets made for you? Estelle Angelinas Estelle Angelinas 194 13 days Jump to last post
From 0 to 1,000 Posts - How Contributing to BP Breeds Success Jeremy Thomas Jeremy Thomas 109 24 days Jump to last post
First Buy & Hold Deal @ Age 22 with a 19% Cash on Cash Return!!! Deren Huang Deren Huang 36 about 8 hours Jump to last post
Proud Business Owner has Relocated in Omaha, NE! Michael Sato Michael Sato 1 about 9 hours Jump to last post
Owning Rental Out of State - Challanges Cleveland OHIO Timothy Murphy III Timothy Murphy III 18 about 12 hours Jump to last post
HALF MILLION dollar 4-Plex close. HBD to me! Daray Olaleye Daray Olaleye 4 about 12 hours Jump to last post
From Buying a Duplex to Closing a HUGE Deal – 556 Unit Apartment Brian Adams Brian Adams 82 about 15 hours Jump to last post
24 Years Old, 82 Units Chris Eaker Chris Eaker 14 about 15 hours Jump to last post
$50K Flip Property Success Rodney Marcantel Rodney Marcantel 139 about 20 hours Jump to last post
Back in the day... and THE CRASH. Marian Smith Marian Smith 5 1 day Jump to last post
First IRA LLC Property Dmitriy Fomichenko Dmitriy Fomichenko 1 1 day Jump to last post
We are officially real estate investors! Tony Wooldridge Tony Wooldridge 16 2 days Jump to last post
My First Multi Family Purchase in NJ Marcus Lawson Marcus Lawson 12 2 days Jump to last post
FINALLY!!! Closed on my 203K. Vera Herlihy Vera Herlihy 54 2 days Jump to last post
Landed my first couple deals from returned yellow letters!! Ethan Summers Ethan Summers 6 2 days Jump to last post
Another new build in Charleston SC sold in one week see link Julian Buick Julian Buick 26 3 days Jump to last post
Tell me a story about a time you were NOT successful. Teri S. Teri S. 33 3 days Jump to last post
23 Years Young, First Flip, $36K P-R-O-F-I-T Brett Tousley Brett Tousley 82 3 days Jump to last post
First Atlanta SFH Rented - How'd I do? What Could be Better? William Shea William Shea 14 3 days Jump to last post
First Residential Four-Unit Closed Shawn Ackerman Shawn Ackerman 7 3 days Jump to last post
Full Time Employee/ multiple BRRRR side hustle 28.75% to goal William Collins William Collins 37 3 days Jump to last post
Bought my 1st House at 19 years Old. Royal Liedecke Royal Liedecke 8 3 days Jump to last post