Real Estate Success Stories

53.7K Posts 2.9K Discussions

Forum Summary

This is the place to share your real estate success stories. Share your success to help inspire others and to build up your credibility! If you've accomplished something in your real estate business lately, we hope you'll let others know about it here.

If you're looking for further inspiration, be sure to check out our BiggerPockets Case Studies.

Discussion Last Post Replies Last Activity
Poll how much money has BiggerPockets made for you? Lincoln Boland Lincoln Boland 191 2 days Jump to last post
Closed 3 Houses Today!!! $$$$$ Sam Shueh Sam Shueh 110 3 days Jump to last post
Share Your Success! Pics, Flips, and $$$ Kris Langford Kris Langford 402 5 days Jump to last post
From 0 to 1,000 Posts - How Contributing to BP Breeds Success James Mabrey James Mabrey 108 6 days Jump to last post
How to Use The Real Estate Success Stories Account Closed Account Closed 22 10 days Jump to last post
2 years and hitting my stride! Scott Weekley II Scott Weekley II 10 about 5 hours Jump to last post
SOLD IN 1 DAY ON MARKET! Steve Cady Steve Cady 32 about 10 hours Jump to last post
35K Profit on my first flip! Before and After pics! Elijah Moore Elijah Moore 228 about 10 hours Jump to last post
Advice appreciated! Exchange rate problem Tony SanFilippo Tony SanFilippo 1 about 10 hours Jump to last post
Whew - First Deal is DONE! Laura H. Laura H. 23 about 11 hours Jump to last post
Building a $1.8 Million rental portfolio in 2 years Jordan Moorhead Jordan Moorhead 14 about 12 hours Jump to last post
My First 12 Months as a Real Estate Investor…Here’s my story… Vanesa Gonzalez Vanesa Gonzalez 18 about 13 hours Jump to last post
Proof there is profit in low income areas! ~ Petersburg, VA ~ Natalie Kolodij Natalie Kolodij 11 about 13 hours Jump to last post
Wholesaled my first house completely virtual Kurush Italia Kurush Italia 54 about 14 hours Jump to last post
My 7 month business success summary Christopher Dunson Christopher Dunson 15 about 15 hours Jump to last post
FINALLY!!! Closed on my 203K. Kendra Haten Kendra Haten 49 about 16 hours Jump to last post
Lifestyle Design Flip Aaron Smith Aaron Smith 18 about 20 hours Jump to last post
Anyone having luck finding deals in Michigan? Douglass Benson Douglass Benson 8 about 20 hours Jump to last post
New Purchase on the Way! John Pasquale John Pasquale 3 about 23 hours Jump to last post
First $100,000+ profit flip in progress Brian G. Brian G. 5 about 23 hours Jump to last post
First Flip in Atlanta Ga Brandon Davis Brandon Davis 6 about 24 hours Jump to last post
Purchased 3 more properties this week to rehab...BUSINESS IS GOOD Jeff Filali Jeff Filali 12 1 day Jump to last post
Not My First Flip - But Maybe My Messiest Zain Bhayani Zain Bhayani 13 1 day Jump to last post
Traveling Central & South America for 1 year using real estate Nathan Allen Nathan Allen 28 1 day Jump to last post
BRRRR Transaction With Zero Money Out of Pocket Scott Harper Scott Harper 4 1 day Jump to last post