Real Estate Success Stories

47.1K Posts 2.7K Discussions

Forum Summary

This is the place to share your real estate success stories. Share your success to help inspire others and to build up your credibility! If you've accomplished something in your real estate business lately, we hope you'll let others know about it here.

If you're looking for further inspiration, be sure to check out our BiggerPockets Case Studies.

Discussion Last Post Replies Last Activity
Share Your Success! Pics, Flips, and $$$ Natalie Kolodij Natalie Kolodij 379 3 days Jump to last post
From 0 to 1,000 Posts - How Contributing to BP Breeds Success Michael Malkowski Michael Malkowski 99 5 days Jump to last post
Closed 3 Houses Today!!! $$$$$ Bill Piker Bill Piker 97 19 days Jump to last post
Poll how much money has BiggerPockets made for you? Blake King Blake King 186 about 1 month Jump to last post
Video Submissions Wanted!!! Marcel Rutz Marcel Rutz 57 2 months Jump to last post
How to Use The Real Estate Success Stories Melissa Wheeler Melissa Wheeler 20 4 months Jump to last post
How I Made $104,000 on My First Flip Purchased for $31K Laura Koppel Laura Koppel 41 2 minutes Jump to last post
AND YOU SAY THERE ARE NO MORE GOOD "DEALS"!? PSHH Marcin Chojnacki Marcin Chojnacki 2 3 minutes Jump to last post
Why Aren’t Millennials Buying Homes? Norberto Villanueva Norberto Villanueva 48 about 1 hour Jump to last post
How I Made 12 Deadly Mistakes & Still Broke Even on my First Deal Mayo Oshin Mayo Oshin 137 about 1 hour Jump to last post
My current SFH and some #'s. William Walker William Walker 4 about 2 hours Jump to last post
Today I did something Mark Caudill Mark Caudill 3 about 2 hours Jump to last post
Hello from Virginia Beach Berny Petersen Berny Petersen 2 about 2 hours Jump to last post
Note Investing Success: My First Kicker Haseeb Awan Haseeb Awan 8 about 15 hours Jump to last post
BP Marketplace Advantages Alpha Diawara Alpha Diawara 4 about 16 hours Jump to last post
We did it! We hit our investment goal! Ahsan Lake Ahsan Lake 240 about 17 hours Jump to last post
Long term BRRR in Bed Stuy Brooklyn, NYC John Hickey Les Jean-Pierre Les Jean-Pierre 46 about 21 hours Jump to last post
Cash Flow Duplex Success In Napa Valley, California Jackson Carr Jackson Carr 7 about 21 hours Jump to last post
Best day yet in real estate investing 100k profit and two closes Vonn Peterson Vonn Peterson 6 1 day Jump to last post
North Carolina move with family and new job Jonathan Matthews Jonathan Matthews 3 1 day Jump to last post
Lafayette, LA Success Story #5 Kris Hodges Kris Hodges 3 1 day Jump to last post
Newbie's first deal! 1 down and many more to come Trevor Reed Trevor Reed 7 1 day Jump to last post
BP connections invaluable we had a 130k profit day today each Troy Gandee Troy Gandee 19 1 day Jump to last post
First Flip: Craftsman Home in SoCal Jeff B. Jeff B. 27 1 day Jump to last post
How I walked away from my first deal with $67,899.45; thanks BP! Kayla Voller Kayla Voller 95 2 days Jump to last post