Real Estate Success Stories

52.2K Posts 2.9K Discussions

Forum Summary

This is the place to share your real estate success stories. Share your success to help inspire others and to build up your credibility! If you've accomplished something in your real estate business lately, we hope you'll let others know about it here.

If you're looking for further inspiration, be sure to check out our BiggerPockets Case Studies.

Discussion Last Post Replies Last Activity
Share Your Success! Pics, Flips, and $$$ Rami Shahmram Rami Shahmram 392 about 9 hours Jump to last post
Poll how much money has BiggerPockets made for you? Naveen Desai Naveen Desai 189 3 days Jump to last post
From 0 to 1,000 Posts - How Contributing to BP Breeds Success Chris Jordon Chris Jordon 104 6 days Jump to last post
How to Use The Real Estate Success Stories Kai Kopsch Kai Kopsch 22 13 days Jump to last post
Closed 3 Houses Today!!! $$$$$ Trayvon Parker Trayvon Parker 105 about 1 month Jump to last post
Our first flip in Idaho! Dash Siva Dash Siva 14 about 1 hour Jump to last post
Would like to get into flipping houses but worry $$$ to start Jason Piccirillo Jason Piccirillo 6 about 2 hours Jump to last post
This is why I LOVE real estate investing Nichole Stohler Nichole Stohler 2 about 6 hours Jump to last post
Sold two more flips for $35K total profit this week Jeff Filali Jeff Filali 11 about 7 hours Jump to last post
which is better for investing huntsville or montgomery AL Melissa Nash Melissa Nash 7 about 8 hours Jump to last post
opening a corp In another state? Ricardo Montes Ricardo Montes 4 about 9 hours Jump to last post
FINISHED! Spec, New Construction Capo Beach. Josh Cuthbertson Josh Cuthbertson 13 about 10 hours Jump to last post
BiggerPockets own Mark Ainley on CNBC "The Deed" John Casmon John Casmon 5 about 11 hours Jump to last post
RE MAKES LOWLY PAID TEACHER MULTIMILLIONAIRE!!! Michael Swan Michael Swan 169 about 12 hours Jump to last post
Any Investors have some stories to share? Good or bad? Jackson Guidry Jackson Guidry 0 about 15 hours Jump to last post
Should I use what equity I have built up Nathan Click Nathan Click 4 about 15 hours Jump to last post
Thank You Bigger Pockets.... Mitzmichael Sumilang Mitzmichael Sumilang 4 about 15 hours Jump to last post
Landing my first real rental/flip - advice on how to sell? Kyle Doney Kyle Doney 5 about 16 hours Jump to last post
11 units after 4 years Steve M. Steve M. 2 1 day Jump to last post
Driving for dollars work...and it's pretty awesome Michael Kretch Michael Kretch 8 1 day Jump to last post
Does your paycheck give you freedom? Maxwell Lee Maxwell Lee 5 1 day Jump to last post
Everyone has success stories, what was your biggest failure. Jeff Sprunger Jeff Sprunger 3 1 day Jump to last post
Completed BRRRR Staregy Greg S. Greg S. 2 1 day Jump to last post
Helped Tenants Marriage Win/Win/Win! Bob B. Bob B. 3 1 day Jump to last post
2nd Utah flip - profited $22k! Jenkins Ramon Jenkins Ramon 105 1 day Jump to last post