Real Estate Success Stories

56.7K Posts 3.0K Discussions

Forum Summary

This is the place to share your real estate success stories. Share your success to help inspire others and to build up your credibility! If you've accomplished something in your real estate business lately, we hope you'll let others know about it here.

If you're looking for further inspiration, be sure to check out our BiggerPockets Case Studies.

Discussion Last Post Replies Last Activity
Poll how much money has BiggerPockets made for you? Jimmy Ho Jimmy Ho 197 19 days Jump to last post
How to Use The Real Estate Success Stories Frank Contreras Frank Contreras 24 about 1 month Jump to last post
From 0 to 1,000 Posts - How Contributing to BP Breeds Success Jeremy Thomas Jeremy Thomas 109 about 2 months Jump to last post
Share Your Success! Pics, Flips, and $$$ Zachary Gwin Zachary Gwin 436 over 1 year Jump to last post
Closed 3 Houses Today!!! $$$$$ Devan Mcclish Devan Mcclish 117 over 1 year Jump to last post
Closed on my first 4-family! The numbers and how I got there... Chris Garcia Chris Garcia 151 5 minutes Jump to last post
First Flip to rent finished! SUCCESS! Mike B. Mike B. 16 33 minutes Jump to last post
First flip went well and hit our goal with 3 days to spare Jeff Menke Jeff Menke 3 about 1 hour Jump to last post
First Flip in Phoenix Arizona! Michael M. Michael M. 63 about 10 hours Jump to last post
Tiny House in Atlanta Ron Dancy Ron Dancy 24 about 21 hours Jump to last post
Betty and Bob Badass - Cut it out Linda D. Linda D. 2 about 24 hours Jump to last post
Newbie First deal: bought 2 rentals in one day/3 in one month! Darrel Maxam Darrel Maxam 73 1 day Jump to last post
Closed on my FIRST DEAL yesterday. Psyched! Jake Jernigan Jake Jernigan 5 1 day Jump to last post
Math, learning if deal is right for me Christopher Phillips Christopher Phillips 4 1 day Jump to last post
First Multi-Family Flip Bobby Nilsen Bobby Nilsen 10 2 days Jump to last post
500k Net worth in 5 years (I'm 30 today!!!) Joshua D. Joshua D. 24 2 days Jump to last post
One of my favorite things about BP - Networking! Robin Boyer Robin Boyer 19 3 days Jump to last post
Goal Accountability: Are you still on track for 2017? Shiloh Lundahl Shiloh Lundahl 19 3 days Jump to last post
Finding MLS deals using the BRRRR strategy Robin Boyer Robin Boyer 18 4 days Jump to last post
Wholesaled my first house completely virtual Susan Knight Susan Knight 66 4 days Jump to last post
How a foreclosed 4-plex turned into 43 units! Robin Boyer Robin Boyer 30 4 days Jump to last post
First Kansas City Turnkey Purchase Robin Boyer Robin Boyer 108 4 days Jump to last post
Our First Flip was a Success!! Tracy J. Adkins Tracy J. Adkins 6 4 days Jump to last post
My first deal was a success Tarcizio Goncalves Tarcizio Goncalves 7 5 days Jump to last post
$240K Profit in Grapevine, TX Robin Boyer Robin Boyer 5 5 days Jump to last post