Real Estate Success Stories

35.7K Posts 2.1K Discussions

This is the place to share your real estate success stories. Share your success to help inspire others and to build up your credibility! If you've accomplished something in your real estate business lately, we hope you'll let others know about it here.

If you're looking for further inspiration, be sure to check out our BiggerPockets Case Studies.

Discussion Last Post Replies Last Activity
Share Your Success! Pics, Flips, and $$$ Randy Phillips Randy Phillips 292 1 day Jump to last post
From 0 to 1,000 Posts - How Contributing to BP Breeds Success Skylar Dejesus Skylar Dejesus 86 6 days Jump to last post
Poll how much money has BiggerPockets made for you? Nick Doria Nick Doria 173 7 days Jump to last post
Closed 3 Houses Today!!! $$$$$ Noel Felix III Noel Felix III 50 13 days Jump to last post
How to Use The Real Estate Success Stories Bernard A. Bernard A. 19 about 1 month Jump to last post
1st Buy and Hold Rental Property in Columbus OH David Koz David Koz 8 25 minutes Jump to last post
When is it too early to put my Brrrr into play? Chris Armstrong Chris Armstrong 28 about 1 hour Jump to last post
#27 rental purchased today Simon Cox Simon Cox 36 about 3 hours Jump to last post
First Rental - Finally Pulled The Trigger Jared Delaney Jared Delaney 57 about 6 hours Jump to last post
Denver Lipstick Flip 2016 Tommy Townsend Tommy Townsend 11 about 10 hours Jump to last post
1st Deal, Jacksonville FL Rodney Watson Rodney Watson 6 about 12 hours Jump to last post
Got my first phone call from yellow letters! Dmitriy Fomichenko Dmitriy Fomichenko 7 about 12 hours Jump to last post
Recent flip near Fayetteville, NC - $23,500 in 85 days Scott W. Scott W. 15 about 18 hours Jump to last post
It all starts with a single step... Jim Genis Jim Genis 24 about 18 hours Jump to last post
2 down - hoping for dozens more Jason Bowles Jason Bowles 3 about 19 hours Jump to last post
Just Closed a 240 unit Apartment Complex Esosa Egonmwan Esosa Egonmwan 121 about 19 hours Jump to last post
First flip almost done Manny Cirino Manny Cirino 2 about 20 hours Jump to last post
First Rental Refinance - BRRR Tim Lindstrom Tim Lindstrom 67 about 21 hours Jump to last post
My First House Hack Unsuccess Story Nicole Dunlap Nicole Dunlap 70 about 22 hours Jump to last post
Closed on my First MFR after Three Months Ryan Fisher Ryan Fisher 2 about 24 hours Jump to last post
Licensed and Ready Noah Kurz Noah Kurz 3 1 day Jump to last post
Another light bulb goes off Jesse LeBlanc Jesse LeBlanc 10 1 day Jump to last post
Cashflow positive in CA with 10-15% yearly appreciations Chris Isaacson Chris Isaacson 43 1 day Jump to last post
Finally closed a 203K loan and it has been a long ride... Steven Gesis Steven Gesis 9 1 day Jump to last post
BP Works! 2 week flip closed=FAT CHECK Adam Fansler Adam Fansler 11 1 day Jump to last post