Real Estate Success Stories

40.0K Posts 2.3K Discussions

This is the place to share your real estate success stories. Share your success to help inspire others and to build up your credibility! If you've accomplished something in your real estate business lately, we hope you'll let others know about it here.

If you're looking for further inspiration, be sure to check out our BiggerPockets Case Studies.

Discussion Last Post Replies Last Activity
Closed 3 Houses Today!!! $$$$$ Shane Farrell Shane Farrell 69 1 day Jump to last post
Share Your Success! Pics, Flips, and $$$ Jennifer Pampuch Jennifer Pampuch 329 3 days Jump to last post
From 0 to 1,000 Posts - How Contributing to BP Breeds Success Shane Hedeen Shane Hedeen 92 6 days Jump to last post
Poll how much money has BiggerPockets made for you? Carol Martin Carol Martin 179 7 days Jump to last post
DENVER! Success Stories Needed! Kyle Doney Kyle Doney 18 about 2 months Jump to last post
How to Use The Real Estate Success Stories Bernard A. Bernard A. 19 4 months Jump to last post
4 months in, 2 flips down with a 9-5 and 3 kids! - With pictures! Scott W. Scott W. 63 1 minute Jump to last post
My First Buy and Hold Julie Sanchez Julie Sanchez 31 3 minutes Jump to last post
21 and First Investment Property Ron Vilar Ron Vilar 13 25 minutes Jump to last post
SOLD! $76,000 Profit On A Nightmare Flip - I feel like a beginner Jeanne Batza Jeanne Batza 54 36 minutes Jump to last post
Closed on 2 first time BiggerPockets investors buy and holds Thomas Whitehead Thomas Whitehead 4 about 1 hour Jump to last post
Wholesalers in Las Vegas Jai Thompson Jai Thompson 0 about 2 hours Jump to last post
First flip is under contract Greg Steinbrecher Greg Steinbrecher 4 about 2 hours Jump to last post
Today I got out of my own way and I lived. Dawna Sanchez Dawna Sanchez 2 about 2 hours Jump to last post
Duplex Cash Flow Bhekizwe M. Bhekizwe M. 2 about 2 hours Jump to last post
Ready for more... Bhekizwe M. Bhekizwe M. 4 about 3 hours Jump to last post
Success in Memphis Bhekizwe M. Bhekizwe M. 17 about 3 hours Jump to last post
Scaling from 3 deals a year to 33 deals in 6 months Bhekizwe M. Bhekizwe M. 10 about 3 hours Jump to last post
My first keep. Bhekizwe M. Bhekizwe M. 1 about 3 hours Jump to last post
Success in Real Estate Investing Bhekizwe M. Bhekizwe M. 1 about 3 hours Jump to last post
2016 Update - Deal #4 Bhekizwe M. Bhekizwe M. 7 about 3 hours Jump to last post
Found Seller on Facebook--$10,000 Wholesale DEAL! Bhekizwe M. Bhekizwe M. 10 about 4 hours Jump to last post
Turnkey success Steve Endress Steve Endress 17 about 5 hours Jump to last post
LESSONS LEARNED FROM MY 3RD BRRR. Jerry W. Jerry W. 54 about 6 hours Jump to last post
Closed on a Three Unit Investment Property Luc Boiron Luc Boiron 4 about 6 hours Jump to last post