Real Estate Success Stories

43.4K Posts 2.5K Discussions

This is the place to share your real estate success stories. Share your success to help inspire others and to build up your credibility! If you've accomplished something in your real estate business lately, we hope you'll let others know about it here.

If you're looking for further inspiration, be sure to check out our BiggerPockets Case Studies.

Discussion Last Post Replies Last Activity
Closed 3 Houses Today!!! $$$$$ Todd Everard Todd Everard 88 4 days Jump to last post
Share Your Success! Pics, Flips, and $$$ Walter Roby jr Walter Roby jr 350 9 days Jump to last post
Poll how much money has BiggerPockets made for you? Corey Morris Corey Morris 183 14 days Jump to last post
From 0 to 1,000 Posts - How Contributing to BP Breeds Success Tate Brown Tate Brown 98 22 days Jump to last post
How to Use The Real Estate Success Stories Melissa Wheeler Melissa Wheeler 20 about 1 month Jump to last post
Momentum in New Mexico David Torres David Torres 24 about 4 hours Jump to last post
First Flip- What a success! Before and After Pictures Jon Watkins Jon Watkins 11 about 4 hours Jump to last post
We Are Only One Decision From a Totally Different Life Henry Pho Henry Pho 64 about 4 hours Jump to last post
A GOOD DAY Jerry W. Jerry W. 3 about 6 hours Jump to last post
My success story: Turning $250k into tax free $1.25mil Shai Neubauer Shai Neubauer 81 about 6 hours Jump to last post
First Deal Gone wrong or bad PM? Matt R. Matt R. 38 about 9 hours Jump to last post
Multifamily Before and After Renovation LaRaye Alderman LaRaye Alderman 27 about 11 hours Jump to last post
New Construction Inderpal Chadha Inderpal Chadha 3 about 12 hours Jump to last post
I have a record 13 flips going now! Mark Ferguson Mark Ferguson 50 about 13 hours Jump to last post
How To Make $2 Million in Real Estate in 2 years in the Bay Area J. Martin J. Martin 133 1 day Jump to last post
Portland Profits with BRRR Ryland Taniguchi Ryland Taniguchi 16 1 day Jump to last post
Almost ready Nicole Frawley Nicole Frawley 2 1 day Jump to last post
Closed on a 7 unit property I had listed Paul Parker Paul Parker 8 1 day Jump to last post
My Multifamily Real Estate Journey J Beard J Beard 10 1 day Jump to last post
Turnkey. Hadar Orkibi Hadar Orkibi 30 2 days Jump to last post
Is student housing worth it? I think so!! Christopher Pepper Christopher Pepper 6 2 days Jump to last post
TEACH ME SENSIE Tom V. Tom V. 5 2 days Jump to last post
Closed on Door #2 Eric P. Eric P. 21 2 days Jump to last post
Real Estate Investing around Philadelphia Jarell Stokes Jarell Stokes 5 3 days Jump to last post