Real Estate Success Stories

48.8K Posts 2.7K Discussions

Forum Summary

This is the place to share your real estate success stories. Share your success to help inspire others and to build up your credibility! If you've accomplished something in your real estate business lately, we hope you'll let others know about it here.

If you're looking for further inspiration, be sure to check out our BiggerPockets Case Studies.

Discussion Last Post Replies Last Activity
Closed 3 Houses Today!!! $$$$$ Vanessa Castillo Vanessa Castillo 101 2 days Jump to last post
Share Your Success! Pics, Flips, and $$$ Yia Her Yia Her 383 16 days Jump to last post
How to Use The Real Estate Success Stories Kyle Spinale Kyle Spinale 21 about 1 month Jump to last post
From 0 to 1,000 Posts - How Contributing to BP Breeds Success Michael Malkowski Michael Malkowski 99 about 2 months Jump to last post
Poll how much money has BiggerPockets made for you? Blake King Blake King 186 3 months Jump to last post
Closed on another Texas purchase today, off to great start in '17 Andrew Postell Andrew Postell 1 about 4 hours Jump to last post
Zero to 80 deals in 3 years in Columbus, Ohio Diane G. Diane G. 81 about 4 hours Jump to last post
First Investment Property bought at age 22!! Cody Dover Cody Dover 5 about 4 hours Jump to last post
25 year old's First Year of investing....$1.5m rentals acquired! David Zheng David Zheng 33 about 5 hours Jump to last post
15 Rehabs in 10 Months in Baltimore City! Tim Y. Tim Y. 143 about 5 hours Jump to last post
You gotta start sometime. Today was my day! Scott Sirovy Scott Sirovy 4 about 5 hours Jump to last post
The Raiders are coming to Las Vegas! Southern Nevada NFL Michael Coxen Michael Coxen 5 about 8 hours Jump to last post
Biggest Deal so far - 40 duplex units Lee's Summit MO Stuart Noel Stuart Noel 10 about 10 hours Jump to last post
2nd Delayed Financing Worked Like a Charm Jerry Padilla Jerry Padilla 13 about 11 hours Jump to last post
Closed on my first multi! Lior Rozhansky Lior Rozhansky 11 about 22 hours Jump to last post
Over $1 Million Roseville Real Estate Investing Lynne Jacob Lynne Jacob 5 about 23 hours Jump to last post
How I Bought a Home in the Middle of Town for $10,000- Update! Stephen Hundley Stephen Hundley 4 1 day Jump to last post
Locked up first deal in San Diego! MFR House Hack Gustavo Munoz Castro Gustavo Munoz Castro 9 1 day Jump to last post
Building buyers lists outside of your main area Brit Foshee Brit Foshee 3 1 day Jump to last post
Wholesaled my First Deall!! Jessica A. Smith Jessica A. Smith 6 1 day Jump to last post
Donald Trump Changed My Paradigm!! Michael Swan Michael Swan 36 1 day Jump to last post
Two weeks in, Two More Sold...2017 is going to be a GREAT YEAR!! Brett Snodgrass Brett Snodgrass 3 1 day Jump to last post
$16,000 renovated house renting for $1,000+/mo Charles Morgan Charles Morgan 75 1 day Jump to last post
Short Sale, Rehab to Contract in 60 days Jeff Scholen Jeff Scholen 9 1 day Jump to last post
Casual Meet up group Point Pleasant Area Joseph Scorese Joseph Scorese 7 1 day Jump to last post