Marketplace
242K Posts | 92K Discussions
Tell Your Sellers & Buyers The Truth!
Of all the things that I teach my students there is one rule that I live by and insist that my students do at all times and that is to tell your sellers and buyers the truth right from the get go. Check out my new... View more
House hack by hosting foreign exchange students
A little while back I wrote a piece for BiggerPockets about the multiple ways my cofounder Deni Supplee has house hacked suburban single-family homes. The latest? Hosting a foreign exchange student. She and her... View more
Check Out The Cold Call Alternative!
Learn how to never have to make another cold call ever again and how to put the Machine in place that will bring leads to your inbox 24/7…365 days a year. Here’s the link to a short video that will give you all the... View more
Go Virtual with only a Laptop & Phone!
Learn how you can expand your market Nationwide and go virtual right from your desk with just a laptop & phone. Spend a few minutes with me on this short video and you’ll see how to increase your bottom line... View more
Milwaukee Real Estate Market Update Jan 2021 (video)
This time I am looking into a few interesting questions: how much Milwaukee values went up in 2020? Has Milwaukee gotten too expensive? Will this trend continue or will the market crash? What can we expect from 2021?... View more
If you don’t have a seller to talk to you can’t make any money!
If you’ve been to all the real estate forums out there you’ll find magic scripts, the next magic bullet, phone dialers, one page contracts, do it all for you programs and the list is endless. I’m sure all this stuff... View more
Final Call For My Super-Duper Fast Track Mentoring Offer!
You can now take advantage of my 30 Day Fast Track program which I reserve for my mentoring students with my Super-Duper Fast Track Mentoring Program Offer. Not only will you be able to participate in my 30 Day Fast... View more
Why Every Wholesaler Should Have Lease Options In His Tool Kit!
Learn why having Lease Options in your tool kit can bring you $60,000 to $120,000 in additional income without making any changes to your existing business model other than adding one of the most profitable real estate... View more
House hack by hosting foreign exchange students
A little while back I wrote a piece for BiggerPockets about the multiple ways my cofounder Deni Supplee has house hacked suburban single-family homes. The latest? Hosting a foreign exchange student. She and her... View more
Free Landlord Resources: Screening, Listings, Webinars
Passing along some of the free landlord resources we’ve started offering at SparkRental: Rental income calculator (cash flow, ROI, cap rates, and mortgage interest)Instant online rental applicationTenant credit,... View more
Check out my Super-Duper Fast Track Mentoring Offer!
Check out my Super-Duper Fast Track Mentoring Offer! You can now take advantage of my 30 Day Fast Track program which I reserve for my mentoring students with my Super-Duper Fast Track Mentoring Program Offer. Not only... View more
How To Get Sellers To Say Yes!
Check out this short video and learn how to get sellers to say yes and the market where they say yes even before you ask. Here’s the link: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/k9ll4d3l Enjoy, Joe
Don’t miss the content only Lease Option & Wholesaling Q&A!
Come join me and my students for a content only Lease Option & Wholesaling Q & A session on Wednesday evening January 13, 2021 at 8pm eastern time and get all of your questions answered about lease options and... View more
Real Estate Always Works!
It will only take ten minutes and fifty-eight seconds for you to find out why real estate always works no matter what! So, check out my short video and become enlightened! Here’s the link:... View more
Learn the secret to adding 60K to 120K to your wholesaling Biz
If you’ll take the next 17 minutes to view a short video I’ll show you how you can add 60K to 120K to your existing wholesale business this year without making any changes to what you’re already doing. The best part is... View more
The Top Sources of Leads that Kept my 29 STRs Profitable in 2020
Yes, 2020 was terrible for the STR industry. However, it was just fine for the Extended Stay Rental Industry. Check out what, out of all the things I tried, actually worked for me in 2020. Check HERE to watch the whole... View more
Learn how to never have to cold call a seller ever again!
If you have 15:06 minutes to view a short video I’ll show you how you’ll never have to cold call a seller ever again and how you can get warm market seller referrals that will get you more qualified leads than you’ll... View more
Want Steady Cashflow - Serve Essential Workers
2020 was a beast of a year. Who would have thought that tourism would come to a complete stop? But it did. And here’s the thing. There’s a category of business travel that’s considered essential. It’s made up of... View more
Lease Options For Beginners!
Take a few minutes with me and learn about both Sandwich and Wholesale lease options plus a revolutionary one on one mentoring program that will get you where you want to go without the sticker shock associated with... View more
How To Control Real Estate Without Cash Or Credit!
Spend a few minutes with me and learn how to control properties without using your cash or credit. No banks, no private lenders and no hard money lenders needed. In addition, you’ll be able to build a substantial... View more
The Seven Steps To A Successful Real Estate Career!
Take advantage of my 50 years in the real estate business and learn what I think are the steps you need to take to be successful in your real estate career. Here’s the link to the video:... View more
Real Estate Mentor/Coach Check List!
If you’re looking to build a Real Estate Business for a full or part time effort or if you’re looking to take your existing business to the next level the one thing you should absolutely do is get a mentor/coach on... View more
The Common Sense approach to a 100K Real Estate Income!
If you’ll spend a few minutes with me my new video will show you how to use your common sense to establishing a $100,000 real estate income if you’re new to the business or how to add six figures to your existing cash... View more
Why Do Wholesalers Walk Away From 60K to 120K Every Year?
There is probably more than one reason that wholesalers literally walk right past $60,000 to $120,000 every single year but I’m going to give you what I think is the main reason so you can learn how to put that 60K to... View more